No announcement yet.

Foreign Language : French

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The persons who said they don't need the french section are french ?
    I don't think so...

Do you Speak french ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Balinho
      Hello everyone!!!
      I am French user of daemon tool which waits Daemon tool v4 with impatience since month and which comes just to make small passage on forum (Yes, just a small passage because in all ways my English is so bad... I think that even if all the french who used daemon tools does not come to vote it's precisely because they do not know that a part in French can be created! Why? Because the French people have evil with English what explains their weak passage on your forums!
      I use a translator to thus answer want to excuse me for the errors!
      I've got another point of view on that : the French speaking people who comes here have a quite good English level... which is not due to school.
      French system to make pupils learn foreign languages is an "old" damn shit and I won't add anything...

And, for you Balinho I'll translate :

[French]
      J'ai un autre point de vue la dessus : les francophones qui viennent ici on globalement un bon niveau d'anglais, qui n'est pas dы а l'йcole.
      Le systиme franзais pour faire apprendre les langues étrangères aux élèves est une vieille merde et je n'épiloguerais pas dessus...
      [/French]
      Carpe diem

Comment

Thanks for the translation Kinlaadare but i understand English when it's writing but i have a lot of problems when i want to write or speak english.....
        And thank you for the other frenchies who doesn't speak english !!!

Do you Speak french ?

Comment

No problem Balinho It was a pleasure
          Carpe diem

Comment

Are you French Kinlaadare ?

Do you Speak french ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Balinho
              Are you French Kinlaadare ?
              Look into the "Where do you live" thread in the Off-Topic Forum, where you find your answer.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I'm not a guru in English though I can handle it pretty well. I voted yes for users who would like to take part in the community and can't speak (or read) English.
                Now, if we consider this sentence from Kinlaadare, English teaching methods "is an "old" damn shit" in our schools (actually, this isn't my point of view... maybe thanks to my english teacher in 6ème who made me enjoy learning it... now I'm the first in my classroom :wink: ). So it would just not
                settle anything to add a french section as pupils having trouble with english at school wouldn't have to do any translation efforts, thus not improving.
                We could discuss it much more starting from here...

Comment

Ha ha, nice quote.
                  There's only room for one Boss. And one Snake...
                  The Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3

the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

@CubicReg : This is my opinion only I always had problems with English teachers... until I left school to go to university. Not the same way of thinking...
                    Carpe diem

Comment

I am OK at 100% for a french forum because the problems with daemon tools are technics and it's difficult to exprime with english.
                      Lol sorry for my very bad english...

Comment

sure it could be a good thing. but I experience a french part on a software forum... we we're 2 users (moderator included )
                        French people, come on !!! don't be so shy

this could be great for those french people who have technical problems

I can't believe it ! this post forced me to register

Comment

Pourquoi le problème avec le Franзais ?
                          XpatTech Computer Services

Comment

[French]
                            Il n'y a pas vraiment de problèmes XpatTech
                            [/French]

[MHO]
                            I just doubt there is a real need of a french speaking forum...
                            [/MHO]

[fact]
                            On another side, i use to forget that a lot a french ppl tend to have a lot of problems with foreign languages... particularly with English.
                            [/fact]
                            Carpe diem

Comment

Thank for your answers
                              I think that a forum in French would be one more for the site.
                              And by waiting this blessed day, long life to you all.

Comment

I don't think that a french DAEMON TOOLS forum is really needed (although it could be nice !).

There are already some french forums like http://forum.gravure-news.com/ or http://gravurecity.nuxit.net/ where some people are skill users of Alcohol, DAEMON TOOLS, Nero etc ...

A lot of French users have the capability to understand english if they really want too.

Olivier

Comment

Working...
                                X