Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can u tell me a real release date now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need a release day. I just need a promise that the previous promise will be kept.

Comment

How hard can this be to understand? There was no promise. What Locutus said - let me quote so nobody can complain:

"we plan to release the new Daemon Tools V4 next month (October)."

That's no promise. That is an information about our intentions. Nothing more.

And besides, it's still October, dammit!! If you do have to complain, start complaining in November!
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Give me my free program!

I DESERVE IT!

Comment

You want me to give you a free program you deserve? Try this.

Don't worry, it's no real virus. Just a test file for virus scanners, for more information check eicar's homepage.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by Zyxthior
            Give me my free program!

I DESERVE IT!
            Funniest thing so far today!

Comment

nice Worm, virus, whatever it is
              Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
              Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
              Schreibt mir eine PN!
              If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                How hard can this be to understand?

Very hard it seems
                { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

It's too bad there's no IQ test or at least a Reading and Comprehension test for registering here, if we could filter morons out that way, the "is it here yet" posts will be gone. Jesus people learn to read, and then learn to comprehend, until then, shut up about DT4

Comment

The problem is that the same test would need to be administered in triplicate to all people who even *think* about buying a computer. *then* we could weed out the ID-10-T's and have ourselves a much safer environment on the Internet.

Alas, as that is not going to happen.....

@NetSoefer - I didn't know you cared enough to send me to the eicar test page!

@bismax - it is a 'test virus that allows you to see if your AV solution is actually working in real time or not.

Here is a guaranteed release date item:

Daemon Tools version 4.0 will not be released yesterday!
                    http://www.calendarofupdates.com | http://sevenforums.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by johngalt
                      Here is a guaranteed release date item:

Daemon Tools version 4.0 will not be released yesterday!
                      Actually, that's guaranteed to be false very soon :P

Comment

Originally Posted by mwb1100
                        Funniest thing so far today!
                        I only wish I could have somehow said it using Cartman's voice from southpark....and added at the end..."AND BRING ME MY CHEESY POOFS!"

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                          How hard can this be to understand? There was no promise. What Locutus said - let me quote so nobody can complain:

"we plan to release the new Daemon Tools V4 next month (October)."

That's no promise. That is an information about our intentions. Nothing more.

And besides, it's still October, dammit!! If you do have to complain, start complaining in November!
                          I am talking about the news update.

Comment

Why don't look this thread and the other release date thread.
                            Don't see the point of threads like this.
                            DT 4 will not be released faster beacasue of threads like this.

Comment

lock forum untill release DT4 it s my suggestion. When i come to forum, first what i see is "when will be relased DT4". I wanna read something usefull and not this. On one post with solving some problem appears 10 about release date. its annoying.

u should make script if thread title includes words "release, dt4, when, why" then BAN user to release DT :]

Comment

This is a Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle manifestation. Developers can give us axact date and hour, but cannot say if DT4 will be released at that time, or they can tell "it will be released", but cannot say when.
                                Physics rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X