Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can u tell me a real release date now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u tell me a real release date now...

I always come here everyday since u announced it will be released october.. now october 24 i see no daemon tools?
    i will be leaving you guys and wont support you anymore instead i will join another group but thats beside the point, wheres daemon tools man u guys really cant lie to us now u dont got a lot of time

I don't get what's wrong now?? It is 24 october - if we release it tomorrow (25) - we will not lied to anyone.

Comment

@Emerican: Patience is a virtue. Think about it. And stop whining. There are still 7 days left for a release in October. And even if it's not released in October that wouldn't make a great tool bad, would it?

Comment

I think the Daemon Tools website will go offline at 23:59 on the 31th october and a few days later the will say the page got hacked or something and unfortunately DTv4 cannot be released because of the hackers or so.

in other words:
        DT4 would be to good to be real.

Comment

Originally Posted by Womi
          I think the Daemon Tools website will go offline at 23:59 on the 31th october and a few days later the will say the page got hacked or something and unfortunately DTv4 cannot be released because of the hackers or so.

in other words:
          actually its already been hacked and your just getting strung along because its fun.
          { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

I think that DaemonTools website will go offline at 23.59 on the 31th october ... because too many users will be on the website checkin' if DTV4 is ready or not

in other words:

Comment

Originally Posted by Emerican
              I always come here everyday since u announced it will be released october.. now october 24 i see no daemon tools?
              i will be leaving you guys and wont support you anymore instead i will join another group but thats beside the point, wheres daemon tools man u guys really cant lie to us now u dont got a lot of time
              As the song goes:"Don' worry, be happy! ". We have about 6 days to wait. I also can't wait(well, actually I am waiting, so I can, haha) but when they releace it, they will say .
              It's my way or... ahhh hell, it's my way.

Comment

i can wait to take a look to DT4...love you guys "god help you"

Comment

Originally Posted by Womi
                  We are DT Soft Ltd. - not Valve

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                    We are DT Soft Ltd. - not Valve
                    That's "DT Soft Ltd. of Borg".
                    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Emerican
                      i will be leaving you guys and wont support you anymore instead i will join another group but thats beside the point
                      Funny to read what you said especially when you don't have a customer tag under your name

Comment

What I wana know is what he went to because I realy havent found a better tool than Daemon Tools, at least for emulation. Ya. there are many disk emulation software out there but I cant find one that emulates disk protection as well as Daemon Tools. Also I dont know of any that are free non-the-less. Thats my opinion but hey I could be wrong.

Comment

I think many folks don't understand the big picture here. They are out here using Daemon for no cost to them, and what a great program it is. Then they complaing when the new version is not ready yet. I suppose the Daemon team just ran out of magic pixie dust or something.... What do you expect, somone to snap thier finger and **POOF!!** a new version of Daemon Tools with no bugs to appear. Give them a break guys, I am sure they are workign as hard as they can to get this new version out to us "BUG FREE" be happy with that, be happy that they are still doing this for the community.

Just give them all a big "THANKS GUYS!!!!!" "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK" and go play some old games till the new version is released.
                          Last edited by tomgiii; 25.10.2005, 02:53.

Comment

Originally Posted by tomgiii
                            I think many folks don;t understand the big picture here. They are out here using Daemon for no cost to them, and what a great program it is. Then they complaing when the new version is not ready yet. I suppose the Daemon team just ran out of magic pixie dust or something.... What do you expect, somone to snap thier finger and **POOF!!** a new version of Daemon Tools with no bugs to appear. Give them a break guys, I am sure they are workign as hard as they can to get this new version out to us "BUG FREE" be happy with that, be happy that they are still doing this for the community.

Just give them all a big "THANKS GUYS!!!!!" "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK" and go play some old games till the new version is released.

I agree with you completely and would love to see people stop complaining about the fact that DTv4 isnt released, I still love the fact that they are producting this great product with no cost to the private individual!, I just wish people would get that point but most dont.

Comment

Very true. I went ahead and registered DT, even though I already own two copies of Alcohol (one for each of my PC's) and won't even use DT until their x64 version (v4) is released (never used it before either since I had Alcohol). And in spite of that, I still don't feel they "owe" me v4 on any particular date. I'll be happy if it gets here soon, yes. And I'm greatly looking forward to it - as I haven't had a decent virtual drive software since I made the switch - but I know it will be released when it's good and finished.

Comment

Working...
                              X