Daemon tools v4 : availability ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by compxlan.com
    if u really have it then u have a dodgy ass copy. sif they would be giving u a working copy cuase u spammed them with PMs. the only thing u would get is a permenent ban.
    think that one flew way over your head, the guy who said that was being sarcastic. 0o acetken was being sarcastic hihi
    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

There are already a couple of working cd emulators for x64 that have been knocking around for at least a few months, so how hard can it be! Daemon is preferable due to the level of third party add-ons otherwise i'd be quite happy with whats already available.

Come on DT team, pull your fingers out, we're not expecting perfection.

Rant over.

Comment

All this whining about release date etc...who the hell do you guys think you are???if you're a paying costumer you have got the right to know something i guess, but i see all those ppl who just use it for free whining about release date this release date that......GROW UP OR DO IT YOURSELVES! they'll release it when they think the're ready, not a second sooner and not because noobs are whining about 'promises', all who know about programming know how long it can take.

sure we all would like to know when it'll be there so we all can play copied starforce games etc.... but 'till that time just stop spamming and let the guys do the things they're good in: creating a new deamon tools that'll rock the community again

Comment

We will just hunt them down en kill them if they don't release before 1 november

People pleez know that making software isn't easy, there are always a lot of things you don't except but still happen. Working in project with budgets over 100.000 dollar I can say, we still have delays. Its just to complicated to release before its done.

Once released you have a lot of things to worry about, like when will upgrade work? anwsering 100.000 questions about a big bug that didn't get out before release enc. No major development can be done after a release is out.. that why they (deamon tools and other software makers) need to get things done right!!!!

Comment

i bet its out before duke nukem 4ever :P

Comment

Originally Posted by ano102
              c est vrai qu ecrire 3 lignes par semaine pr expliquer ou ils en sont par rapport a l echeance qu ils s etaient fixe fin octobre ne couterait pas bcq de temps ...
              I don't get..ugh...I..don't what you're.....um......what?

Comment

He said that writing 3 lignes per week for explain were they are is not complicated.
                (sorry for my bad english)
                Last edited by flashos; 30.10.2005, 17:35.

Comment

Jerk Offs

I will rant. Daemon Tools v4 has taken forever. Nothing but delays. When they announced October, did anyone doubt that they meant October 31st. Why not October 1st or 11th...no, of course not. I'm having doubts it will be out this month. I think these devs have been aholes regarding the release date. Complete jerk offs. I've wanted to say these things for months. I feel much better now. I've never seen devs jerk people along this much. Any you wonder why people have been ranting.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimFeist
                    I will rant. Daemon Tools v4 has taken forever. Nothing but delays. When they announced October, did anyone doubt that they meant October 31st. Why not October 1st or 11th...no, of course not. I'm having doubts it will be out this month. I think these devs have been aholes regarding the release date. Complete jerk offs. I've wanted to say these things for months. I feel much better now. I've never seen devs jerk people along this much. Any you wonder why people have been ranting.
                    Locutus did say in the German section that it is probably going to be a delay on 1-2 weeks.
                    That doesn't bother me at all, it probably just need som polishing.

I don't agree with you with all that bullshit talk about the developers.
                    I think that they are doing a great job, and I am very grateful for all the versions of Daemon Tools that they have released through the years for free.

Keep up the good work D-Tools crew and just ignore pathetic people like JimFeist.
                    Last edited by Methadon; 30.10.2005, 17:57.

Comment

@Methadon
                      That's a positiv and good attitude. In the Customer Forum all
                      agree with you.
                      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by JimFeist
                        Theres really only one kind of annoying people on these boards. The ones who aren't true customers and feel that they should get a free program whenever they want.

It doesn't suprise me at all that posts like these don't occur in the customer forums. I guess thats one way to keep the annoying people on this side of the fence.

Honestly what do YOU have to lose? I put my actual money on these devs and have never ever acted that way. Why because I understand the true value of money and want to see quality work in my hands when its finally released. 99.9% of the time its people who haven't staked their money on this team that do all the complaining.
                        Last edited by Xristaki; 30.10.2005, 18:13.

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
                          @Methadon
                          That's a positiv and good attitude. In the Customer Forum all
                          agree with you.
                          That's nice to hear. I will join you there as soon as I get my Customer status (registered yesterday).
                          Last edited by Methadon; 30.10.2005, 18:18.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                            That's nice to hear. I will join you there as soon as I get my Customer status (registered yesterday).
                            Awesome Methadon. Soon you will see how much more polite and patient the customers are on the boards.

Comment

There's always suckups to the devs. Are you telling me that version 4 wasn't completed today or yesterday or last week? Why not release it? I know, because they don't feel like it. Yeah, you guys go have your lovefest with the devs. They'll love you for it.

Comment

I've been biting my tongue here reading all the posts on this forum for the last three months. But I can't hold it any longer.

WHERE IS VERSION 4!!!

The problem with this software is that it has no competition. There is no-one else out there writing virtual drive software which emulates copy protection. This is why DT is taking so long to develop - the developers have nothing to worry about so they will take their sweet time.

I know if I was developing a piece of software that I cared about I would spend every waking hour making it work the way I wanted. I can only say that they must be treating it as a business piece of work rather than something they are truly interested in?

[/rant]

Comment

Working...
                                X