This is a joke now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a joke now

I cant believe this problem is still around the no language support detected error someone must know of a fix for it i mean i have got rid of all the starforce drivers no look i have sent that mini dump file to daemon boys and they still aint got back to me it a joke so many people have got this problem it needs sorting out.

The dump you sent shows a crash we've never seen before.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run driver verifier, maybe it helps to identify the problem on your system.
    Regarding no language support error, most ppl with this error just had BSOD/crash during installation, so Daemon Tools installation is corrupted in some way. Without solving the problem causing the crash, it won't work of course.
    Newer Daemon Tools versions actually just load language dll from D-Tools\Lang folder.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

haha why me ey why does mine have to be the unkown one haha.

Comment

and what is driver verified and how do i run it.

Comment

The analysis gave as result "probably caused by hardware" - so either your system is in really big trouble, or there's some really strange/buggy driver causing the problem, thus the recommendation to remove Daemon Tools and to run driver verifier.

Comment

it might be my hardrive playing up i think it was turned off wrong nots so long ago due to the electric going once again how do i run driver verified mate cheers.

Comment

Originally Posted by dmxdex2020
              and what is driver verified and how do i run it.
              execute Start -> Run -> verifier
              in following dialog use "standard options" -> "all installed drivers automatically" -> done, then press ok on the reboot-notice, and reboot.
              If you get BSOD during the following boot, reset and boot into safe mode, run verifier again and disable it (erase settings -> done), and reboot, then check if minidump is available related to that BSOD, send it to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
              If you don't get BSOD, you must also disable verifier - otherwise your system will be really slow.

Comment

ok what is BSOD mean.

Comment

Blue Screen of Death

Comment

well i aint had a BSOD in a long time so not sure if its this problem then ok have done that mate still one file in the mindump thing not sure if its different i will send it and you can let me know.

Comment

Is their any news to my problem cheers.

Comment

anyone know anything yet

Comment

There was replied by email ... but if you didn't get BSOD don't send the old minidump again, as it won't give any new clue.

Comment

ok so it is the same then cool i take it it aint nothing to do with that then hmmm

Comment

ok the only language related thing i can think of that can mess this up is when went to a jap site to take a look at the new pro evolution soccer 5 it came up saying install new language pack contiuned and had to put my xp pro disk in for it to do it did that thats the only language relateed thing i know about also i have used reg supreme.

Comment

Working...
                              X