V4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by snoochems
    You're a dork. We're talking about x64 here.

Go away.

you dont need DT4 for 64bit to mount Civ4 you noob

Comment

Originally Posted by impulse101
      you dont need DT4 for 64bit to mount Civ4 you noob
      No you don't, but to play the game you do

Comment

1 more day left !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by ilyo
          1 more day left !!!
          One more day left to what?

Comment

I imagine he means one more day until the month is over.

I'm really hoping v4 has a fix for the problem keeping me from installing, whatever that may be.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
              One more day left to what?
              Untill V4 has to come out

Comment

^^^

Does anyone honestly beleive that?

Seems pretty optimistic to me.
                Just don't get your hopes up.

Comment

*shrug*, don't know, im sure when they feel it is ready, they will release it, not worried about it, atm im more worried about when I am going to get my X3 - Reunion Pre-Order :'(, was delayed in the USA.

Anyhow, When it is released, it will have been worth the wait and im sure they have good reasons for delaying it.
                  No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Originally Posted by ilyo
                    Untill V4 has to come out
                    Don't be so sure about that. They have said that the release can be delayed.

Comment

It seems guys that DT4 will be delayed a couple of weeks more. So Locutus has said in the german section. He also said that he'll probably make an official announcement some time today. Peace!
                      So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

Originally Posted by kukubau
                        It seems guys that DT4 will be delayed a couple of weeks more. So Locutus has said in the german section. He also said that he'll probably make an official announcement some time today.
                        Well... nothing has been said today and i start wondering where is that post... can you give me a link or so to it?

But now i simply wish that it will be delayed just so that all the n00bs will go nuts!!!!

Best Regards,
                        Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
                        Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Originally Posted by Alexei Kubarev
                          Well... nothing has been said today and i start wondering where is that post... can you give me a link or so to it?

But now i simply wish that it will be delayed just so that all the n00bs will go nuts!!!!
                          Here it is:
                          Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                          Hier mal ein offizielles Wort - es wird wahrscheinlich zu einer
                          Verzögerung kommen. Wir reden von 1-2 Wochen, nicht Monaten. Hierzu werde ich heute auch noch was in den Announcements schreiben.

Dies war so nicht vorgesehen, wir hatten tatsächlich den
                          Release auf den 30.10. festgesetzt (und die Kunden 1-2
                          Tage vorher). Mehr dazu später

Comment

Thanx mate
                            Man tackar
                            Let's see if he will even post it in the announcements or he will make the "approximate" deadline

Best Regards,
                            Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
                            Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Thnx Methadon for the help. You know, here where I live there is a great HipHOp artist called Methadon. In fact Methadon3000. Pretty solid music he makes. You should listen some. Wild. Hat det bra!
                              So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

what is the difference between X32 and X64?? I'ce been into computers for 4 years now, and I havent really heard much about this. but whenever 'daemon V4' gets mensioned, everybody goes bonkers and starts shouting X64 and 'oh no, X32!!!
                                A women is like a hurricane, it start wet and heavy and when it's over you've lost your house

Comment

Working...
                                X