X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V4

Hello all,

I know that probably 999 people asked this before me but I need to know:

Will Daemon tools V4 be released like planned in October?

I'm using XP x64 and I am in need of the 64 bit version quickly, if it won't come out soon I would have to swiche back to XP 32 bit.

Thanks for keeping me up to date!

Ilia

Originally Posted by ilyo
    I'm using XP x64 and I am in need of the 64 bit version quickly, if it won't come out soon I would have to swiche back to XP 32 bit.
    Dear Ilyo

Do you really need to switch back to the 32bit XP, because of NOT having a 64bit DaemonTools???? Is there really NO way to use your original CDs for some time more?

As I've read several times in the forum there is a tool called fantomDVD which provides a 64bit version of an emulated cd/dvd drive. Maybe this can help you for the moment!

Regards
    Goenk

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I can bind images using filedisk or phantom dvd but for new games like:

Civilization 4
      NBA LIVE 06
      Black & White 2
      FAHRENHEIT

I can only install them and not play them because of they require Safedisc or Secure rom emulation...

Hope v4 comes out finaly.

Ilia
      Last edited by ilyo; 28.10.2005, 10:35.

Comment

For the time being you can try using phantom with 3rd party software like: "SR7.Stop" "SF.Hide" etc.etc. there is a awesome amount of software out there that hides ANY virtual drives you might have (not depending on wether it's D-Tools, Alc, CCD, ... or Phantom) from these copy protections.

Comment

Tried it, did not work. When will v4 be released then?

Comment

LOL. I just asked a simular question.

To be totally honest, i want Daemon Tools for a totally dis-honest reason...

Civ4.

It doesn't come out here for another month!

I guess it isn't that dis-honest, as i've already pre-ordered it, and payed in full, but i want to play it in my holidays coming up next week.

Comment

Civ4 DVD Image I created with Alc 120% works fine! Mounting with Daemon Tools and using SD4hide with no problems..

Comment

You're a dork. We're talking about x64 here.

Go away.

Comment

stop with insulting other users. everyone can be wrong

Comment

help!

I cant seem to find this program "SD4hide" where is it? google doesnt even know... Im desperate! Hugz!

Comment

I still don't know when v4 will come out..

Comment

Originally Posted by ilyo
                        I still don't know when v4 will come out..
                        The landmark is set to October, so hopefully the release is not so far away, BUT they have said that it can be delays.
                        So just have patience.

Comment

There are so many threads about "cry cry, when will d-tools 4 come, cry cry". You can read, can't you ... ?!

No seriously: Just read the last 4 (or 3?) News and look at some other Threads, you can answer your question by yourself, just read.
                          ... and who are YOU?

Comment

God help us

Comment

hmmm we have 1 or 2 days left until the end of october and i think something big will happen on the last day of october oh well lets see if something good comes of this "land-mark"

Valfore

Comment

Working...
                              X