Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Foaad2015
    this is realy bad news
    would you prefer dt4 to have major bugs?? Its better to wait for a bugless program. Remember, dt4 is being written from scratch, so its gonna have big bugs. They are doing this for free

Comment

Originally Posted by Foaad2015
      this is realy bad news
      I don't think so, there is a reason of the delay.
      Find out the reason before you say something like that.

Comment

Eum why did all the announcements posted at 00.13 or something like this GMT+1 = morning USA

Comment

Locutus should announce something soon

Comment

Originally Posted by al1uk
            would you prefer dt4 to have major bugs?? Its better to wait for a bugless program. Remember, dt4 is being written from scratch, so its gonna have big bugs. They are doing this for free
            you are right al1uk .. we don't need any bugs on it .. so .. we must wait more times ..

Comment

oh well , it looks like another 2 weeks of grooling waiting
              sure we can wait , whats another 2 weeks of hourly visits to this site after all ? a piece of cake

Comment

The reason they are rewriting it is to avoid blacklist, and to improve performance. Be grateful. Did you sign up just swear??
                Anyway, its not that simple to rewrite a program for 64bit. Its been written in other threads that the artitecture is very different. the new version will have 64bit support.

Comment

Originally Posted by mFs
                  wtf!? why the fuck they are doing whole new program?? they could just edit old version which could work on 64bit os!

why do you people, who don't have a clue about programming talk about how should they do their job..just shut up!! As it was written about 100 times on this forum and countless times on other forums the drivers have to be rewritten completely from scratch for 64-bit (as for graphics card, printers ....)..

And no-one wants to wait another 2 weeks..but still you have no choice..and your compliants are worthless so stop with it...just wait like the 99% of other visitors from this page!

Comment

Just Wait and support DT team!

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. For all you whiners, cry more noobs.
                      Sa...omai shidai da na.

Comment

1 or 2 weeks is not long...

... but i bet that in 1 or 2 weeks we'll get another post saying there was some problems, and it'll be out early next year.

I'm going back to x32 windows. And i'll be using alcohol. Not because i'm trying to make a point, or whine, but just because everytime i see daemon tools now i get this 'disappointing' feeling.

not only are Daemon tool helping to ruin the gaming industry, it's also stiffling 64 bit market acceptance.

Comment

No, they dont. Hackers, and warzes do. DT is a tool for back ups.
                          If you're gonna sa that, then all burning tools ruin the gaming industry.

Comment

Originally Posted by snoochems
                            not only are Daemon tool helping to ruin the gaming industry, it's also stiffling 64 bit market acceptance.

Phew! I needed that....funniest thing I've read all week!

Comment

Sif anyone REALLY uses DT for anything else.

That's why i want it for. I've got a game here that i can't even buy here in australia. I want DT simply so i can play it.

The only other legit time i've used DT is when my Civ3 Conquest CD broke.

Anyways, it sounds like they'll be charging for the next DT, so meh to this.

Comment

Originally Posted by snoochems
                                Anyways, it sounds like they'll be charging for the next DT, so meh to this.
                                DT Pro will cost, but not DT v4.

Comment

Working...
                                X