Oct. 31 and still no D Tools V4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by snoochems
    Sif anyone REALLY uses DT for anything else.

That's why i want it for. I've got a game here that i can't even buy here in australia. I want DT simply so i can play it.

The only other legit time i've used DT is when my Civ3 Conquest CD broke.

Anyways, it sounds like they'll be charging for the next DT, so meh to this.
    No, they'll be charging for the PRO version of DT, not the regular version.

*EDIT*
    Beat to the punch. :p

Comment

Fix my scsiport.sys, and I'll wait until next year if I have to. No, not really, but I can wait. *cough*Unlikesomeotherpeople.*cough*
      Sa...omai shidai da na.

Comment

Originally Posted by mFs
        ok my bad but i cant wait cuz i wanna play nba06 and there are no nocd cracks
        If at any point the D-Tools team decides to lock down the forums to 'paying only' D-Tool users (like Alcohol Soft did) to prevent idiots like this from posting I think the 'good' users would all understand.

Comment

So true. I'm waiting to get my customer status. Decided D-tools deserves my support.
          Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

This thread is a perfect example as to why they never announce specific and exact dates. I'm sure it's painful to them now that they promised it in October and cannot deliver. I've been waiting since this summer for DT to go 64-bit, because no emulator out there is as useful and non-invasive as DT.

Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Originally Posted by snoochems
              Sif anyone REALLY uses DT for anything else.

That's why i want it for. I've got a game here that i can't even buy here in australia. I want DT simply so i can play it.

The only other legit time i've used DT is when my Civ3 Conquest CD broke.

Anyways, it sounds like they'll be charging for the next DT, so meh to this.
              That qualify you not to use DT for illegal operations.

Comment

well no problem to wait another week.

Comment

I want the 32-bit edition right now!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dima_2005
                    I want the 32-bit edition right now!
                    what type of demand is that??? Stop whining and wait like everyone else.

Comment

wow poeple are demanding here

seem like i lot of people here like to bitch about why daemon v4 is not out yet and i want it just as bad as everyone else but i'm not going to try and force them to release an incomplete version daemon.

Comment

Patience is a virtue! :wink:

Comment

i would be very happy if they released DT 4 with a huge bug that would make me reinstall my windows daily , just RELEASE it already !

Comment

Originally Posted by SubZero888
                            i would be very happy if they released DT 4 with a huge bug that would make me reinstall my windows daily , just RELEASE it already !
                            Same point as of waiting for the new starforce version to be released.

But starforce actually makes you reinstall windows every day after use.

ROFLOL!

Why don't starforce guys have a forum??!!
                            Last edited by durik; 31.10.2005, 20:43.

Comment

Originally Posted by bossman10
                              seem like i lot of people here like to bitch about why daemon v4 is not out yet and i want it just as bad as everyone else but i'm not going to try and force them to release an incomplete version daemon.

I don't know if that reply was aimed at me, but if it was.....I am not bitching. I only asked a simple question. Is the 2 week deal true and it won't be released today? I am in no hurry, I am just tired of having to change from Madden Disc to NBA Live Disc, to NHL Disc, to Tiger Woods Disk, to FEAR disc, and so on. I have alot of games installed on my computer and switching disc all the time is so nerve wrecking. This is the main reason I don't game on consoles at all. How would like to have to put the disc in everytime you have to switch discs with all these games?......

Comment

Originally Posted by durik
                                Why don't starforce guys have a forum??!!
                                I don't think that Starforce have any fans, and if they would have a forum it should probably only be filled with abusive posts.
                                Game Companies that has Starforce on their games doesn't give a shit about thier customers, that is my opinion.
                                Last edited by Methadon; 31.10.2005, 21:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X