Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attitude of non-paying customers

Hi,

Software company's delay all the time without having to hear so much crap from non-paying customers. If you look at the customer support section everybody is very understandig but when you look at the public sections its wining 24/7 and sometimes its even more

come on, oktober was only a estimate. Most IT projects get delayed with 200% and daemon tool will only suffer a week or two delay.

If you need more attention from the developers, pay the very small contribution that entitles you to all feature updates...and priority support!

I as a software developer whould have shutdown the board but the people here at deamon tools are really patient, please bear with them and at least wait a week or two (and don't demand anything before the end of the year LOL)!

Customers can make demands but non-paying, lot of support demanding, wining people deserve to be left alone... and shot dead : )

just my 2 cents.. sorry for the bad english

Yes and if people read Locutus announcement they will see that he said that they were only planning to release it in October.
    That doesn't mean that it will be released in October.

Comment

I am "non-paying customer" but I have patience and understand development team. Because of that I didn't posted in "V4" thread. I don't mind week or two of waiting because I want bug-free (as much as possible) progam (which works on 64-bit ).

Comment

Don't get this wrong, nobody's saying that every non-paying customer is trying his best to annoy the DT team. Au contrère.

But it is interesting to see that in the customer forums the general tone is much friendlier than in the public forums. The beggar percentage must be way higher here...

Still, we respect and thank every user - no matter if he paid or not - as long as they are friendly and respectful to everybody else. You guys are what keeps us doing this.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
        X