Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: What mobile-phones do you, and your fr., use?

Default What mobile-phones do you, and your fr., use?

Now, in Bulgaria, everyone has a cell-phone, but my friends change their phones every 4 mounths. And, i'm just curious what do you, and your friends, use and what kinds of phones are being sold .
    It's my way or... ahhh hell, it's my way.

I got the Motorola A1000 Phone/PDa unlocked, and so do my wife(who is Bulgarian btw)

Experienced User

I have a Motorola v710(verizon) and a Sanyo 8200(sprint). Unfortunetly here in the US we have to sign agreements for service... so I get a new phone every 12 - 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Canaria
    I got the Motorola A1000 Phone/PDa unlocked, and so do my wife(who is Bulgarian btw)
    I'm Bulgarian:wink: .

BTW, i'm using Nokia 6630

I use a *Attention* a Nokia 3410 not the newest moblie phone
    but i don't need a new one, with a coloured lcd display or something like the newest features,(finally i havn't the money for it and i don't use it very often) and it works since several years.

Experienced User

I've got som 7cm Panasonic phone, to smal for me.
    If i try to push one button, I push all of them!

I'm gonna buy me a "new" phone, one of thoes really old that you need to hold with both hands and have to use your hole fist to push a button.

Experienced User

Nokia 7610. Had it for a year so far

I have a LG TM510

I'm using a Siemens S65 here, which was quite expensive, but worth the money, I'd say. I'm liking the 1.3 megapixel cam more and more.
    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos
    I'm using a Siemens S65 here, which was quite expensive, but worth the money, I'd say. I'm liking the 1.3 megapixel cam more and more.
    My friend bought the same phone and he was, and still is, a little dissapointed of the lack of MP3 player and the quality of the video clips, but the camera is great, no doubt about it.

Haha, I remembered when I sow his phone all covered in scratches and asked him what has happened and he told me, that his sister hat pushed him, while he was holding the phone and he threw it on the pavement, haha .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast