No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use sr7stop or sd4hider or virtual cd hide.
    I use Anti-Blaxx sometimes, if there is no other way, but i've only one bad experience with Anti-Blaxx: I got a BSOD while i was playing and so Anti-Blaxx don't renamed the files back (and the registry things).
    So i had to remove the dt and Alcohol driver manually.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

this might be a dum question but where can i download sr7stop?

Comment

Originally Posted by RyXXed
        this might be a dum question but where can i download sr7stop?
        One of many sites:
        http://cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i download the sr7stop and it says "Nothing to hide"

I mounted the image on Alcochol and daemon tools

please help i need to play the game

Comment

i download the sr7stop and it says "Nothing to hide"
            Are you logging in to Windows with admin rights?
            To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Yes of course.

But it doesn't matter now i fixed it.i found the solution in the SecuROM 7 sucks topic by Lord_Duke (the .bat code)

It works excellent but i did also this :

changed the device parameters to default (generic, dvd rom, 1.0)

Emulation set to only SecuROM

Comment

It works excellent but i did also this :

changed the device parameters to default (generic, dvd rom, 1.0)
                Hmm? Why?

Emulation set to only SecuROM
                That's irrelevant. The Securom emulation in Daemon Tools has absolutely nothing to do with current versions of this protection. It's for old securom that utilized subchannels. These days, securom doesn't use subchannels at all.

Comment

Please say it clear

Someone plz say in steps what to do ifm you get the error "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed." thanks mates

Comment

@nikos Why? I don't know I thought it'd work if I do that

@battlefront

Mate, it's the same thang like this hack with secuROM *new* v.5.3.xx.
                    If you wanna run your copy with DT, you've got to do this:

permit access on two registry keys
                    play the game :mrgreen:

I recommend the subINacl Method, so you can easily run the hacks with a *.cmd file.

Furter steps

Download the mini App from the resource Kit at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Then Install

Copy the following text into a *.txt file and rename to *.bat or *.cmd.

Code:

"D:\XPAPPS\TOOLS\MAINTENANCE\ResKIT\subinacl" /keyreg "\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\Devicemap\SCSI\S CSI Port 2" /deny=administrators=r "D:\XPAPPS\TOOLS\MAINTENANCE\ResKIT\subinacl" /keyreg "\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices" /deny=administrators=r PAUSE

BIG note: of course you have to change the pathes the the subinacl and maybe the SCSI Port 2 is not the right for you.

Check that out.....

Execute the Batchfile ....& have phun.
                    BTW.: Image was dumped with Blindwrite v.4.5.7 ... but the lousy EMU App ALC120 should also work. :P

Cheers

It worked for me

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
                      Hmm? Why?

That's irrelevant. The Securom emulation in Daemon Tools has absolutely nothing to do with current versions of this protection. It's for old securom that utilized subchannels. These days, securom doesn't use subchannels at all.
                      Nikos you could have been a little nice when telling RyXXed that the setting he was using was irrelevant. Maybe 'that setting doesn't work' instead 'that utterly completely useless pitiable and outdated setting' ( )?

Comment

@nikos Why? I don't know I thought it'd work if I do that
                        I was gonna say that the default names might result in blacklisting problems with other games, but then again, changing the defaults to something else is so common that copy protections might not even bother anymore to blacklist the defaults.
                        BTW.: Image was dumped with Blindwrite v.4.5.7 ... but the lousy EMU App ALC120 should also work. :P
                        Are you looking at me? ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME???!? Huh!? PUNK!!!!??

Actually, BW uses this Patin Coffin (pun intended) stuff. And "Autoplay". So it's emulation too. And I'm sure you already know that.

Comment

Originally Posted by JoelEllison
                          Nikos you could have been a little nice when telling RyXXed that the setting he was using was irrelevant. Maybe 'that setting doesn't work' instead 'that utterly completely useless pitiable and outdated setting' ( )?
                          Or maybe "no push button, no work". Anyway, "irrelevant" isn't impolite. Well, I'm not a native english tonguer <g>, but I'm quite sure "that's irrelevant" was the only phrase to describe the situation in just three words (or does "that's" count as one word?)

Comment

I got it to work with SR7.Stop_1.0 but it won't play online. No matter what serial number i put in it won't let my play. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

Originally Posted by ReD RyU
                              I got it to work with SR7.Stop_1.0 but it won't play online. No matter what serial number i put in it won't let my play. Does anyone know how to fix this?
                              May I ask where you got the CD-key/serial number from?

Comment

Hi to everyone i need help with Battlefront 2. I tried with everything and i canґt play it i have a different error everytime. Firs i used anti-blaxx and it said something with the protection. Later i tried with the SR7.STOP and it said that i change the backup CD and insert the original. I used SR7.STOP with anti-blaxx and it said that i change the CD/DVD of Battlefron 2 to the F:
                                їїїїWhat Should i do?????

Sorry for my english

Comment

Working...
                                X