X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do u have SF drivers installed?!
    My sysProfile!

Comment

LooDos, you didn't really read this thread before posting, did you...?

Originally Posted by Icarus5
      Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
      Icarus5, do you have StarForce drivers installed on your system? If so, they interfere with Alcohol's DPM process. Uninstall the drivers and try creating a new image.
      I just downloaded it and ran the exe, but it told me there are no such drivers on my comp. I'll try to make another image, DPM high, lowest burning speed, are there any other options I should use? Thanks for the help!
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Ok, after looking at the Alcohol 120% forums, that bug comes up when you have a cd drive that isn't fully supported or something. I don't know why mine wouldn't be fully supported, but in any case I used a friends computer, made another image, this time the DPM worked perfectly, et voila, I'm up and running. I'm still having a problem with the sound in the game, but thats for another day... Thanks y'all!

Comment

Originally Posted by Icarus5
          Ok, after looking at the Alcohol 120% forums, that bug comes up when you have a cd drive that isn't fully supported or something. I don't know why mine wouldn't be fully supported, but in any case I used a friends computer, made another image, this time the DPM worked perfectly, et voila, I'm up and running. I'm still having a problem with the sound in the game, but thats for another day... Thanks y'all!

hello, you may have figured this out already but....on the cd there is an update that removes the emulation protection and allows you to run the game under alc120(at least for me)

and hello! i normally hang out at notebookforums.com but everyonce in a while i need some fresh blood.

Comment

stuck...

Originally Posted by ß
            just now i see that you have 0 posts, but shouldn't you have at least 1 ??? this is kind of rethorical.

i assume you haven't clicked the 2nd box that says "get dpm measurement" also try to use and get it using high setting....

and i'm amazed they have a diamond version..... will it ever stop ???
            sorry to bother u, but im getting the exact error after useing SR7 and use A ray scanner, and very same thing as my friend Kamui34, u say to use "get dmp measument" and try useing high setting... just where is that?, a ray?, daemon tool?, SR7?, yes i know i know im a noob, can u help me out and explain that for me please?, it seemed to work for Kamui34 i just dont know how to do that last step!

thanks in advance

Comment

GoNzO, you need Alcohol 120% to create your image. When you've started the image creation wizard, there'll be an option to set DPM to High. Just try it out, you'll probably see.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by darthmorgoth
                hello, you may have figured this out already but....on the cd there is an update that removes the emulation protection and allows you to run the game under alc120(at least for me)

and hello! i normally hang out at notebookforums.com but everyonce in a while i need some fresh blood.

hi again........just shoot me if you have already tried this. but it seems to me that the problem is with the disk and that the patch update that comes with diamond fixes it.

Comment

Working...
                X