Unable to post or send PMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to post or send PMs?

As more and more messages (forum posts and PMs) were related to either the release date of Daemon Tools v4 or some warez-related problems, we had to restrict some features to prevent the forum from being completely spammed.

For users with less than 20 posts, the following restrictions are in effect:
    • All forums are moderated, i.e. every message that has been posted will only appear in the forum after it has been approved by a moderator.
    • Access to the Private Message system is denied
    • No avatars can be used

We are very sorry that these restrictions had to be applied and apologize to all users for the inconvenience. However we are working on finishing the next major versions of Daemon Tools, and the more time we have to spend cleaning up the forums the less time can be spent on DTv4IDE and DTPro, which is bad for everyone.

A word for everyone who thinks about posting 20 random messages without serious content: Think about it. We'll read every message before we approve it, so we'd notice. Random posting to increase the post count will probably result in a ban (although thankfully we haven't had to think about this yet).
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."
Working...
X