This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a better sugestion

i think some ppl need to stay cool, and let this guyz work on deamon tools at peace, no flamming about the "delays again, u suck", and general. these ppl have a life and don't get a living from this, everyone should be happy that they just care to do it and make us all happy

so what? we have a life too you know. we must be respected and our requests fulfilled.

Or my name isn't Arnold Schwarcenegger (whatever his surname is spelled)

Maybe an interface of the program would be very tempting

Comment

Originally Posted by RyXXed
      so what? we have a life too you know. we must be respected and our requests fulfilled.
      Wrong, being a free users, your requests do not need to be fulfilled. However, respect is something earned, not just given for free.
      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Here is a picture of the DT Pro interface, it is quite old though.

Last edited by Methadon; 05.11.2005, 22:36.

Comment

What are you Royalty? Crap like this pisses me off. You expect to get more info yet you haven't paid to support them and on top of that you want this info with the dumb comment you made. I don't think you deserve shit personally. Grow up, get the stick out of your ass and maybe just maybe then people will respect you.

The only non paying Daemon Tools users who can actually get away with the comment you just made is Nikos and a few others. They are the only ones who I see consistently helping others with their problems and have gained a lot of respect on these boards cause of it.

and YES....I'm being harsh cause I'm sick of reading dumb immature posts like these.
          Last edited by Xristaki; 05.11.2005, 23:57.

Comment

you didn't understand ...

imagine that there isn't daemon tools or there is but all of the suggestions weren't accepted...

either you'd go use another program or bypass your game's protection... for an ordinary computer user it's almost impossible.that's why every solution(not every but most of them) have to be integrated for the goal of making the program better and doing all the work for the user...for respect i didn't mean on the boards, i'm new, you can't respect a newbie unless he has something unique to share or something but as users of daemon tools...where would DT be if there weren't users that would say :"Hey, I'm using Daemon-tools, you should try it, it's great".Every DT user didn't discover DT for himself you know!

i give the daemon tools team the credit for working hard and making this program, but I live in Serbia and it's a little bit hard cause there is no Paypal here and credit cards are not accepted and if you like in my profile you'll I have 13 years so I really don't have money i get like 2,5$ a month for allovance...

Comment

On what ground is your comment based?
              The developement team owns us NOTHING,just be happy that there is a product like Daemon-Tools to cover our backup needs.

Comment

you didn't understand ...

imagine that there isn't daemon tools or there is but all of the suggestions weren't accepted... *SNIP* where would DT be if there weren't users that would say :"Hey, I'm using Daemon-tools, you should try it, it's great".Every DT user didn't discover DT for himself you know!
                Yes, I realize that, and they do take suggestions from users both free users and customers, however the way you worded it saying "we MUST" it saying they are obligated to fulfill your request, and that is what I commented on being wrong because they do not have to do anything if they choose not too.

Anyhow, if that is not how you meant it, then disregard my comment, but seeing as you are from another country it can be easy to not know exactly what the full meaning in different languages are when typed certain ways, such as the way you posted it
                No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Stop flaming. Everybody.
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                  X