Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Greetings

  1. #1

    Default

    Just joined up, hope I can be of some help to some people out here and learn more about protections at the same time,
    Always used dt and always will, nice site and forum btw.
    prankster.

  2. #2
    Experienced User
    Methadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.2005
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Welcome to the forum!

  3. #3
    Experienced User
    Dllfile's Avatar
    Join Date
    27.03.2005
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Hi Prankster, welcome to the boards!

    Enjoy your stay and remember to keep all body parts including arms and legs inside the vehicle during the transition of your travels.
    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    happy learning

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dllfile
    Enjoy your stay and remember to keep all body parts including arms and legs inside the vehicle during the transition of your travels.
    When you choose to disobey this recommendation, you might end like this guy:



    He's a zombie now..., well!
    Last edited by Nemerov : 09.11.2005 at 00:07
    The Boardzombie's website.

  7. #7
    Experienced User
    Hakira's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.10.2005
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Eppp its a zombie Attack!

    And Welcome prankster!

  8. #8

    Default zombie like the Bloody Baron

    It looks like another zombie helped him reassemble his left arm with a metal pipe. His head looks like the Bloody Baron's from J.K. Rowling's series. He needs more pipes for his neck and to borrow a right arm from another corpse.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

  9. #9
    Experienced User
    Methadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.2005
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Has he changed that zombie picture, or is it just me that has become nuts.
    Because I remember that it was another picture yesterday.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    His head looks like the Bloody Baron's from J.K. Rowling's series. He needs more pipes for his neck and to borrow a right arm from another corpse.
    Rowling - uhm. Although I have to admit that this zombie is indeed a quite old one, and counts to the beginnings of our zombiesite. Therefore, you're right - he'll surely snitch some body parts of another zombie (there is a 50% chance that the other zombie won't even notice!).

    Quote Originally Posted by Methadon
    Has he changed that zombie picture, or is it just me that has become nuts. Because I remember that it was another picture yesterday.
    The first one was afraid of audience.
    Last edited by Nemerov : 10.11.2005 at 01:00
    The Boardzombie's website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •