Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Daemons - Please help me - new user

Hi there,
    I have just downloaded Daemon as I want to copy my dvd films on to dvd discs but I do not know how to do it. I have read lots of things on this site but it does not show you how to use Daemon. Do I need anything else. I have "Shrinkwrap" but this won't copy dvds either. I really do not know what to do to copy my films. I am on Windows XP 2000. Can anybody help me please or tell me where to do to find out how to copy my films. Please could somebody help me.

Daemon Tools is not for copying Video DVDs. It actually isn't even for copying game CDs or DVDs but rather for mounting images (i.e. putting them into virtual - software - drives).

If you need help copying DVDs, try doom9.org, they have fantastic guides for doing that.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Or try out DVD decrypter (100% Freeware, best with DVD Shrink, also 100% Freeware)
      My system
      Boycott Starforce!
      Wiederstand ist zwecklos! Ihr Assis werdet miliert!

Comment

When i want to copy a dvd i use Slysoft's AnyDVD and CloneDVD (shareware), it's fast and a good quality (shrinking a dvd9 to a normal dvd).
        An alternative is DVD Shrink (freeware).
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by vatras90
          Or try out DVD decrypter (100% Freeware, best with DVD Shrink, also 100% Freeware)
          DVD Decrypter is shut down, since it conflicted with the copy protection to Sony, or whatever company it was.

Would that be considered as illegal info?
          Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Originally Posted by Birger_Nord
            DVD Decrypter is shut down, since it conflicted with the copy protection to Sony, or whatever company it was.

Would that be considered as illegal info?
            ImgBurn has taken over the burning part.

Comment

Working...
            X