Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Random Questions! (web comics)

  1. #1
    Experienced User
    Hakira's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.10.2005
    Posts
    122

    Default Random Questions! (web comics)

    hehe, well this isnt a random question its more pointed.

    Do you read any web comics?
    If yes, what one/s?

    If No, why not?

  2. #2
    Experienced User
    Goenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.10.2005
    Posts
    214

    Default

    yepp

    reading the daily dilbert

  3. #3
    Experienced User
    Methadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.2005
    Posts
    516

    Default

    No I don't read any web comics, don't really know why.
    Maybe because I havn't found any good ones, do you have any recommendations?

  4. #4
    Experienced User

    Join Date
    07.07.2005
    Posts
    384

    Default

    No, never been interested.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methadon
    any recommendations?
    Fat Cats is quite a catch.
    The Boardzombie's website.

  6. #6
    Experienced User
    Hakira's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.10.2005
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methadon
    Maybe because I havn't found any good ones, do you have any recommendations?
    Depends on what you like in comics...

    Do you look for the art style? or are you more for content?

    If its the content then what type of content?
    crude, funny, stimulating, echhi, gross, real life...

  7. #7
    Experienced User
    Methadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.2005
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakira
    Depends on what you like in comics...

    Do you look for the art style? or are you more for content?

    If its the content then what type of content?
    crude, funny, stimulating, echhi, gross, real life...
    I really don't know, because I havn't read any comics before, never been interested.

  8. #8
    Experienced User
    Hakira's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.10.2005
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methadon
    I really don't know, because I havn't read any comics before, never been interested.
    Intresting, I think out of all the people I know, both IRL and online, you would be the first person to tell my they have never read any comics before...

    well in that case I'll just recomend some of my favs.

    Questionable Content

    The Order of the Stick - by Rich Burlew


    Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337


    VG Cats

  9. #9
    Experienced User
    Methadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.10.2005
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakira
    Intresting, I think out of all the people I know, both IRL and online, you would be the first person to tell my they have never read any comics before...
    I probably read some children comics when I was a kid, but nothing lately that I can remember.
    I'm gonna give your favs a try later.

  10. #10

    Default

    I read Strizz (actually not online, but in a daily newspaper). It's german though, but I thought I'd mention it anyway as there are a lot of germans in this forum.

    It can be found on www.strizz.de where the last 10 episodes are online.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •