Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackmania Sunrise help?

hi this game uses StarForce 3.4.71.19

ive made a alchol mds image that works 2 install the game my question is how 2 by pass the please insert into another drive
    thing

if i just burned it 2 a disc and put it in my real drive with rts emulation on whould this work 2 get around startforce

Use StarForce Nightmare (hxxp://starf.bestmedia.kiev.ua/) to "Disable CD". That should work.

Be careful with it though and don't press anything else you don't understand.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

ok my cd drive is an atapi master and is the only thing connected to ide 2 i hit disable cd in nightmare loaded d tools with rts emu on and mounted image now it says failed 2 identify disc in drive please insert a licensed disc

Comment

I'm sorry, I forgot that TM:S blacklists Daemon Tools v3.47. DTv4 will not be blacklisted though, and it will be released soon.

Comment

ok so i should just keep the image and try when d tools 4 comes out

Comment

Trackmania Sunrise works perfectly fine with Daemon Tools V4 & SFN! SFCure not needed.

Comment

And how do you know this?

Comment

Originally Posted by Torrent
                And how do you know this?
                Doesn't matter. It's true though.

Comment

It does work, but with v 4 of DT and you have to unplug your IDE drives (CD-rom/Burner or whatever you have)

Comment

ok got tools 4 and nightmare so what do i disable and do i need rts emulation on

Comment

nop

well i got the dt4 now put even trackmania doesnt work unless i put my original cd in the drive
                      i tried everything even physiclly disabling the cd-dvd drives
                      if you have any other ideas plz help
                      Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
                      MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Comment

Originally Posted by yacbos
                        well i got the dt4 now put even trackmania doesnt work unless i put my original cd in the drive
                        i tried everything even physiclly disabling the cd-dvd drives
                        if you have any other ideas plz help
                        How did you create the image and what emulation options are you using?

Comment

ok i got it 2 work i have a mds alchol image mounted with d tools 4 with no emulation and exit d tools then used nightmare 2 disable cd thats all i had 2 do
                          got the game fully updated except expansion that came out today ps anyone have any luck installimg the extreme expansion i tried and was no longer able 2 play trackmania surise not sure if i installed the expansion worng or some but disable cd with it didnt work
                          i might of put it in work path to it wanted 2 install 2 the exsisting folder and overwrite some things

well anyone who gets expansion working please let me know until then its back 2 the 1.4.7 version

Comment

ok that worked on xp my post above but how do iget it 2 work with 2000 pro

Comment

i made an mds mdf file with alcohol it was workin with sfcure and sfn but now
                              i thaught starforce is supported in DT 4 but i see it isnt yet
                              anyway i will have to put the orignal cd till they figure something out
                              there are arent any options to set for the emulation in dt about starforce
                              Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
                              MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Comment

Working...
                              X