No announcement yet.

X3 Reunion - Using a mounted image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can confirm that after installing the 1.3 patch X3 will still run from my image file

Comment

i need help

i have X3 reunion but i cant run it.i do everything disconect my CD/DVD and game not started plz who knows how to start game
      send me tutorial step by step

Comment

program and settings

wizardzg, how did you create your image (program used, settings)?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

hi

i use alcohol 120% settings split imake on 4gb data position measurement normal

Comment

wizardzg, for StarForce you need DPM set to high.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I am new here, but i have no problem with getting the game started!! I've used normal SFcuretool package with its all things in it, then plugged cables from DVD off and emulate it in DT4 and all works, but with this new 1.3 Update my game will not work . It hangs on in startscreen from Reunion and do nothing more!! Does anyone has same problems??

Comment

Pllsss ... y cant I mount my mds file ... dt says unable to mount file not accessable ...

pls help me ! Can anyone give me his file ? or help me mountin mine (alcohol 120% doesn't work either)

Comment

xift, how did you create your image? Which software, -settings and hardware did you use?

Comment

Hmmm... what about CD version of X3 ?? I heard you can just burn the damn thing and play it, while the DVD version remains a pain in the ass... So,what shall it be?

Comment

Originally Posted by wizardzg
                      i have X3 reunion but i cant run it.i do everything disconect my CD/DVD and game not started plz who knows how to start game
                      send me tutorial step by step
                      You've gotta be kidding us... are you blind or something??

Comment

update D-tools

I updated to DAEMON Tools 4.0.3 X86
                        Heres a link.

I then installed X3 Reboot as instructed.
                        I then updated to V1.3.
                        I then disconnected any drives(just pulled out IDE cables)
                        Then played the game.
                        NO STARFORCE WORKAROUND.
                        Easy Peasy.

Comment

Originally Posted by shane007
                          I then disconnected any drives(just pulled out IDE cables)
                          Then played the game.
                          NO STARFORCE WORKAROUND.
                          Easy Peasy.
                          Having to pull out the cables is not easy peasy thats a damn nuisance.

Comment

i have a problem.. when i try to open up CD1 to install the game. it says error in command line.... anyone know how to fix this problem?

Comment

cyberakuma222, you agreed to abide by the rules which state you shall not double post, or otherwise be banned. Keep the discussion of your problem to this thread.

Comment

it's possible to play X3 with AMD64 , nForce4 , daemon 4.03 ??

Comment

Working...
                                X