No announcement yet.

starforce protection and king kong????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CaptivA if you remove any cables you should not need to touch special programs like StarForce Nightmare.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Is anybody success playing with a laptop?
      because I can't disonnect IDE cables for my disc drive.

Comment

King Kong

Works fine, needed to disable dvd drive in device mgr though. Kept asking to insert cd and retry.

Motherboard model NF-CK804,
        BIOS vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
        BIOS revision 6.00 PG
        BIOS release date 04/27/2005
        Chipset nVidia nForce4 rev. A3
        Southbridge nVidia nForce4 MCP rev. A3
        Sensor chip ITE 8712

Comment

Why don't game publishers start using Steam in order to deliver games to end user? I know some independent game companies use Steam now, but It won't count until the big names use Steam. Electronic Arts on the other hand will try to compete with Steam using their own "Downloader" or something.

Simple: Log-in, check serial with server and update, play! No cd's forever as your serial is associated with your account.

Comment

disable?

hi!, what do i need to disable to play kingkong?,

thanx,

cyrus

Comment

The disabling normally only works for NForce 3/4 boards but you can try disabling the secondary channel but this don't have to work. For these new SF Versions the only way is to unplug/disconnect your ide-drives, so shutdown your pc, unplug your lite-on and your sony drive, start your pc, mount the image in DT 4.03 and play.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

thanx for helping!, greetz,

cyrus

Comment

guys i have posted the solution just check out the steps

Comment

Does Kingkong works in Windows 98..

Hi Friends,

Is Anybody Playing Kingkong Game in Windows 98.

How to make the game work in Windows 98?????
                    Please reply friends..

Thanks..

Comment

valleshprao, you could at least have provided a link to the post you made.

dinesh1122in, I don't know if StarF*ck works with Win98. Assuming it does, and King Kong does too, you might want to try valleshprao's method.
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer

dinesh1122in, I don't know if StarF*ck works with Win98. Assuming it does, and King Kong does too, you might want to try valleshprao's method.
                        No ,StarF*ck does not works with Win98. IS their anyother way to play that Game in Windows 98, Because when i Play in XP the Game often Gets Locks up and becomes Freezed.

Comment

That does not sound like a problem with the copy protection. You can check this if you try running it from the original to see if the lockup happens again.

I suggest you contact game support for help with this.
                          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

People, i say cool down and wait for the next release
                            of DT and then there will be a new nightmare for the
                            StarForce developers: DT-Nightmare
                            I say patience - that's all !

Comment

king kong usb 2.0 drive

i tried everything but nothing works. my king kong runs fine in every single "IDE" cd-dvd drive (not recorders) but my laptop only was a dvd-rw drive so i decided to buy an IDE/USB 2.0 adaptor to connect a single dvd drive on my pc wich works fine but when im tryingto play the game it says to insert the disk1 into another drive and press retry. is there any way to bypass this or any emulation programs that can appear my usb dvd drive as an IDE one?

Comment

easy

i use DM4 and unplugg the cd power then i played for a whil.
                                i went to theyr site and there was DM4,03 downloaded it and played king kong whitout unnplugging the cd rom
                                3.2ghz. xpPRO sp2.1gb ram. asus gforce 6600gt 128mb.

Comment

Working...
                                X