Thank you DT Dev Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age of Empires 3

AOE 3 uses SmarteCD (not starforce) but thanks bbe good to know.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Well i got Trackmania Sunrise running without disconnecting ide drives. Download the software called SF Nightmare and disable cd and node. Thats it. Thank you so much Daemon team, finally i can play Trackmania Sunrise without cd.

Comment

I have download daemon tools v4 to play trackmania sunrise. I disable my IDE Drivers, but now it says failed 2 identify disc in drive please insert a licensed disc.... Whatґs up??
        Maybe Later!!

Comment

Originally Posted by bbe
          @Dllfile:

Age of Empires 3 works fine for me. I made a backup using BlindWrite 5 and mounted it with DT 3.47 or DT 4.00 (currently).

It works. :-)
          (SafeDisc 2/3 profile)
          i'll give BW5 a go, I tried it before, might be speed that is makiing it not copy right, so far 10x speed has been my good sped for making backups of everything else. Might just have been a bad copy when I made it though, but I was using Alcohol 120%, and cannot choose the Datatype with DVD's.

Thanks!
          No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

This is by far what the Dev team promised! The main futures of version 4 it been stripped away. And they added adware.
            Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Originally Posted by Birger_Nord
              This is by far what the Dev team promised! The main futures of version 4 it been stripped away. And they added adware.
              Which "main features" has been "stripped away"?

Comment

Originally Posted by Dllfile
                Shutdown PC, Turn off, unplug cables from IDE CD/DVD-Rom drives, start PC, load DT4, enable All Emulation Options, not just RMPS (I had to do this with a couple games, not sure why)

Then mount image and try (do not mount until you first enable all emulation options)

I play Trackmania Sunrise and it works for me.

Simply disabling drives wont work, SF still detects them being attached to the PC. If it finds any attached, it will blacklist SCSI.
                Whoa, time out. I have to open my PC risking that fact that I can damage my PC? No....thank you. I'll just wait for the IDE Jammer version. Or re-buy TM:SR.

Comment

Torrent, try StarForce Nightmare, click on "Disable CD" (and nothing else!) and start the game. Works like a charm for me... To get your drives back, just click "Enable CD".
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by Torrent
                    Whoa, time out. I have to open my PC risking that fact that I can damage my PC? No....thank you. I'll just wait for the IDE Jammer version. Or re-buy TM:SR.
                    Well, if you pull the plug off the CD/DVD drive, you wont damage anything. Just make sure its not on when you do it. And don't go touching anything else. If you can follow that, you wont have a problem.

Anyhow, it is a suggestion, so take it or don't take it, just trying to help..
                    Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
                    Torrent, try StarForce Nightmare, click on "Disable CD" (and nothing else!) and start the game. Works like a charm for me... To get your drives back, just click "Enable CD".
                    Aye, but I have found a few games that refuse to run even when disabled in SFN, only way I found to get them working was to pysically unplug the power from my DVD Drive. Drives even if "disabled" can still be queried. Such as SF 3.5+ can detect disabled IDE Drives. Good example of one that does this, X3 - Reunion.
                    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

I got most Games with Starforce and Deamon Tools to work ...
                      I am your father

Comment

StarForce NightMare didn't work either.-_-

Comment

What OS and Service Pack are you using Torrent? Do you have any other Starforce games that do work?
                          the modern world:
                          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

for me, ALL newer Games with SF7 are running on my PC with SF nightmare an DT4, no Problems at all.
                            In Nightmare, dont klick only disable CDs, be sure to click FIRST disable Node, then Disable CD.
                            Sometimes, really rare, it wont work.
                            Then I make a reboot, make disable node and CD again, and EVERY Game will run.Gun,Vietkong2,Asterix2,Fear102,new matrix and so on, ive tested most of them, without any Crk oder Ptch.

It works also fine when I mount Images from UDF DVDs.
                            If there is a IDE Part in next Version and SFN not needed anymore, im happy with it

Comment

@hansie45

when i start trackmania sunrise, i get the message "failed to identify disc in drive please insert a licensed disc",too.

i have disconnected both cd/dvdroms by power cable and ide. and i have did all what you said!

can you or anybody help me??

sry for my bad english....:wink:

Comment

please any one!!! helpus.... i have the same problem than Siggi!
                                Maybe Later!!

Comment

Working...
                                X