Thank you DT Dev Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you DT Dev Team!

Thank you! You've solved my woes. Thank you! Whoo!
    Sa...omai shidai da na.

And me aswell. Please accept my thanks.
    Salut а tous !

Comment

Hmm. Thanks, but I don't see StarForce anywhere on this.

Comment

The Starforce Addon will be released soon i think
        I am your father

Comment

Would be nice to see a 64-bit version this week as well. Shame about it only being 32-bit thus far.

Comment

StarForce works now, just disconnect or hide your IDE drives.
            Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Yes thanks you much DT Team!!!

And yes folks, atm, just unplug IDE CD/DVD-ROM drives and most if not all protections should work, so far I have tested TON of games and all are working, with exception of Age of Empires 3, but im unsure how to make a "working" copy of Smarte protection, not sure Alcohol 120% supports Smarte yet.

StarForce only requires an image made with RMPS and DPM, as enable RMPS in Daemon-Tools (BEFORE) mounting it! Same with other protections, SecuROM, SafeDisc ect.. make sure to enable them before you mount the image. It works for me...
              Last edited by Dllfile; 15.11.2005, 05:17.
              No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Do I have to..GIR!!!..sorry about that. Now, do I have to disable my IDE drivers?

Comment

Originally Posted by Torrent
                  Do I have to..GIR!!!..sorry about that. Now, do I have to disable my IDE drivers?
                  For now, on newer StaForce and some SecuROM versions. But this is being worked on, be patient and happy your using DT4 now, they could have made us wait longer to use it at all!!

Just be happy!! don't put more stress on DT Team, they have alot of things to sort and are working as fast as possible, coding something like this is not exactly easy.

Comment

Nope. Still can't play my TM:SR backup.....-_- I disable my IDE Drivers....

Comment

thank you for this great and wonderfull tool. theres just a few questions that are on my mind. how does dt4 work? how does it hide our virutal drivers? and is it easy as it sounds? in other words do we just put in out burnt copy install a game and be able to play right away or do we need to do something before that? and also can somone be as kind enough to write a quick instrutions note on how to play games such as scct, worms 4 mayhem, or even bet on soldier. how can we play these games? do we need mini images or what please answer these questions thank you very much

Comment

Originally Posted by Torrent
                        Nope. Still can't play my TM:SR backup.....-_- I disable my IDE Drivers....
                        Shutdown PC, Turn off, unplug cables from IDE CD/DVD-Rom drives, start PC, load DT4, enable All Emulation Options, not just RMPS (I had to do this with a couple games, not sure why)

Then mount image and try (do not mount until you first enable all emulation options)

I play Trackmania Sunrise and it works for me.

Simply disabling drives wont work, SF still detects them being attached to the PC. If it finds any attached, it will blacklist SCSI.

Comment

Hmm, Securom 7 games still aren't working for me and SR7Stop doesnt work with new Daemon.

Comment

But if i cannot emulate any of the starforce or securom games, how is it different from the previous version?

Comment

@Dllfile:

Age of Empires 3 works fine for me. I made a backup using BlindWrite 5 and mounted it with DT 3.47 or DT 4.00 (currently).

It works. :-)
                              (SafeDisc 2/3 profile)
                              MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
                              IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

Working...
                              X