Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Disappointment

New User

okay if it only takes a few days to convert your code to 64 bit do it. filedisk is crap (you cant even change cds during install). im getting sick of locutus saying how soon stuff is coming and blaming it on emails about releases ( no offence ) just hurry. if alcohol goes 64 bit first u'll loose alot of fanbase.

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy
    okay if it only takes a few days to convert your code to 64 bit do it. filedisk is crap (you cant even change cds during install). im getting sick of locutus saying how soon stuff is coming and blaming it on emails about releases ( no offence ) just hurry. if alcohol goes 64 bit first u'll loose alot of fanbase.
    I don't believe A120% can go x64 until it has x64 DT coding. (It is licensed to used DT, so need the new code to use it)

And hurry? Hurry and support DT.. only $15.95 USD. If anything, I think alot of people are sick of hearing people complain who don't even support DT

And lose fanbase? I doubt it.. Don't care what version of A120% comes out. DT is the "BASE" of Alcohol 120%.
    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

I'm one of those people who hasn't registered specfically BECAUSE I run Windows XP x64 and can't use it. Given that we're nearing the end of November, the original release date was "sometime in October" (ended up being delayed till mid-November, with no real new features over 3.47), and that we had been told for a long time that "Daemon Tools v4 will have x64 support", I'm specifically waiting until daemon tools is released with x64 support before I lay down my money.

The day x64 support is released they will have my money, but given all the delays I'm not sure I want to spend it just yet, just in case the "just a few days" moves out into the "weeks, months or even years" area some people seem to fear.

New User

foot in mouth hehe good job guys, i can finaly format my drives and go back to 64 bit

@Schadrach: frankly spoken, we get every day hundreds of
    that emails where people tell us that they will buy DT - IF,
    yes, IF we support X64.

Ok, finally, now it is here. Now we will seen soon who only
    talked about it (so we hurry a little bit more) and the real
    honest people. And my opinion about it: people forget about
    it very fast - as long as everything they have work properly. I bet only a few will do it - not even 20 customers
    to add because of X64.

Registered. Thanks. =)

New User

Registered too, thanks
    Oh, and I never did complain, love DT anyway

New User

Quote Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
    @Schadrach: frankly spoken, we get every day hundreds of
    that emails where people tell us that they will buy DT - IF,
    yes, IF we support X64.

Ok, finally, now it is here. Now we will seen soon who only
    talked about it (so we hurry a little bit more) and the real
    honest people. And my opinion about it: people forget about
    it very fast - as long as everything they have work properly. I bet only a few will do it - not even 20 customers
    to add because of X64.
    I said I would buy it, if you release this week. And I already did =) Thanks!

I registered back before the first release date. Wanted to get my x64 virtual driving on ASAP. Rather disappointed that x64 ASAP is a few weeks slower than x32 ASAP, but now that it's here I'm pretty happy. Now to go drop a fresh XP x64 install on and get to work!

hey, thanks on the x64 release! its beautiful, works like a charm! been waiting over a month for a cd emulator that really worked (since I switched to XP 64) and it really hits the spot.

Quick registration question (cause I probably missed the answer elsewhere): the reg. form says 3.67 - does that make any difference? If I register on that form now, any v4 goodies that come out for registered users will still come to me?

Thanks,
    Matt
    click. click.
    boom - x64 is here - I'm a payin customer!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast