Disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointment

I was looking forward to the release of Daemon Tools v4.0 so that I can finally install Windows XP 64bit for usage with my 64bit processor. Without Daemon Tools, I have no working image software for 64bit Windows. And now that 4.0 was released, it says NO SUPPORT FOR 64bit... YET.

How much longer, and will it be a feature only for the people who buy the software?

DTv4 is still being tested and will be released when it's done. We hope to have it released however by the end of the week.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Hmm... well, DTv4 is already out? :P Still disappointed that it didnt contain anything new from 3.47.

Will Pro be out soon, and if so what will the cost be and what will it contain?

Comment

Originally Posted by darkthunder
        Hmm... well, DTv4 is already out? :P Still disappointed that it didnt contain anything new from 3.47.
        Yep nothing new, but.. it's really nice to have an *hope* for a x64 virtualdrive/emulation software, so.. all DT4 version are welcome! I thought DT4 was of only one version compatible with 32bit and 64bit, I thought wrong.. the did a good work with the 32bit anyway...

... i'm a 64bit user
        Last edited by bryanondabeach; 16.11.2005, 15:31.

Comment

I hope it gets fixed up quick.

Comment

I rally hope it's gonna happen this month.

Comment

Let's be realistic and hope for a release sometime this year :-)

Comment

The funny thing is thats true.

Comment

hm...

really funny... :/

Comment

how come they took so long to create a program wich is just a copy of something they ALREADY HAVE! still... I hope they will improve it soon!
                    but deamon tools is stil my favorite disc-emulator!:wink:
                    A women is like a hurricane, it start wet and heavy and when it's over you've lost your house

Comment

Originally Posted by Eight-8all
                      how come they took so long to create a program wich is just a copy of something they ALREADY HAVE! still... I hope they will improve it soon!
                      but deamon tools is stil my favorite disc-emulator!:wink:
                      Daemon Tools v4 is not a copy of v3.47.
                      DT v4 is completely rebuilded from scratch.

Comment

You all let you fool from the GUI... but DT is not the GUI... the GUI is just needed... what DT is, can't be seen and that has been completely re-written..

and as far as I know x64-Version is still planed this week or at least next week but not longer...

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                          Daemon Tools v4 is not a copy of v3.47.
                          DT v4 is completely rebuilded from scratch.
                          well it's exactly the same! nothing different! they would make it so that starforce images would work! didn't happen! it was going to have a completely new layout, didn't happen it's exactly the same! the only ting that changed is the name!
                          A women is like a hurricane, it start wet and heavy and when it's over you've lost your house

Comment

I'm using this one. Works wonders.
                            http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk64.htm

Comment

Well they will at the IDE - Jammer soon so you dont need to unplug youre drives anymore
                              I am your father

Comment

Working...
                              X