Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
        @Schadrach: frankly spoken, we get every day hundreds of
        that emails where people tell us that they will buy DT - IF,
        yes, IF we support X64.

Ok, finally, now it is here. Now we will seen soon who only
        talked about it (so we hurry a little bit more) and the real
        honest people. And my opinion about it: people forget about
        it very fast - as long as everything they have work properly. I bet only a few will do it - not even 20 customers
        to add because of X64.
        I said I would buy it, if you release this week. And I already did =) Thanks!

Comment

I registered back before the first release date. Wanted to get my x64 virtual driving on ASAP. Rather disappointed that x64 ASAP is a few weeks slower than x32 ASAP, but now that it's here I'm pretty happy. Now to go drop a fresh XP x64 install on and get to work!

Comment

hey, thanks on the x64 release! its beautiful, works like a charm! been waiting over a month for a cd emulator that really worked (since I switched to XP 64) and it really hits the spot.

Quick registration question (cause I probably missed the answer elsewhere): the reg. form says 3.67 - does that make any difference? If I register on that form now, any v4 goodies that come out for registered users will still come to me?

Thanks,
            Matt
            click. click.
            boom - x64 is here - I'm a payin customer!

Comment

The form says 3.47 and you'll get all future versions free.

Thanks for Registering!!
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Well I sure won't register it to date no real support at all for D4 as you can tell not a SINGLE mount tool has been updated.. as for running it in systray don't even SUGGEST such a stupid comment! Who wants another app always runnin in systray as well as having to manually browse through folders to load the image.. D4 is crap without any type of mount tools.

Comment

Molitar, you should read more through the forum

locutus stated there that they plan to release a DT4-compatible version of Deamon-Script by the end of this week... Maybe this helps you.

And I can't really follow you, when you are stating that DT4 is crop wihtout any type of mount tools. Also there are some batch-files provided by some forum members which are easily to adapt form your side.

Comment

Working...
                  X