Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Disappointment

I was looking forward to the release of Daemon Tools v4.0 so that I can finally install Windows XP 64bit for usage with my 64bit processor. Without Daemon Tools, I have no working image software for 64bit Windows. And now that 4.0 was released, it says NO SUPPORT FOR 64bit... YET.

How much longer, and will it be a feature only for the people who buy the software?

DTv4 is still being tested and will be released when it's done. We hope to have it released however by the end of the week.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Hmm... well, DTv4 is already out? :P Still disappointed that it didnt contain anything new from 3.47.

Will Pro be out soon, and if so what will the cost be and what will it contain?

Daumen hoch

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    Hmm... well, DTv4 is already out? :P Still disappointed that it didnt contain anything new from 3.47.
    Yep nothing new, but.. it's really nice to have an *hope* for a x64 virtualdrive/emulation software, so.. all DT4 version are welcome! I thought DT4 was of only one version compatible with 32bit and 64bit, I thought wrong.. the did a good work with the 32bit anyway...

... i'm a 64bit user
    Last edited by bryanondabeach : 16.11.2005 at 14:31

I hope it gets fixed up quick.

I rally hope it's gonna happen this month.

New User

Let's be realistic and hope for a release sometime this year :-)

The funny thing is thats true.

New User

Default hm...

really funny... :/

Unglücklich

how come they took so long to create a program wich is just a copy of something they ALREADY HAVE! still... I hope they will improve it soon!
    but deamon tools is stil my favorite disc-emulator!:wink:
    A women is like a hurricane, it start wet and heavy and when it's over you've lost your house

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast