x64 version of V4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x64 release - I'll quote LocutusofBorg instead

Ok, I pasted a bad link. I'll just quote LocutusofBorg instead.

Someone asked about the release of the x64 version and he said "yep - this week +-1 day". Now of course this is no guarantee because this website's official statement on release dates is and will probably always be 'Its done when it's done"

ilyo, it would be nice it a notice appeared on the announcements page but I don't know if it will.
    Last edited by Underheaven; 19.11.2005, 13:02.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I already have them crossed

Comment

Alright, can't wait.

Comment

Yeah, same here... I think the 64 bit version will be more popular then some people think

Comment

I would prefer the x64 version, too.... It's a hard time since imgration to x64 without a good cd/dvd emulating software...

Comment

Originally Posted by Battle_707
              Take your time, mate. I know you're busy enough with only processing all the response to the 32-bit release anyway and there's no reason why you guys should rush it for those few (in compair) who got WinXP x64.

Good work on the 32-bit version anyway :o)

hmmm, i think there are i bit more than ''few'' , there is now a week past, and evryday i check the site if v4 64 is out i hope it will come soon so i can play al those games that i downloaded :P

a BIG (y) for the staff of daemon tools!!

Comment

Yeah, it seems I've underestemated the amout of people with WinXP x64 with the urging need of proper mounting software. And it seems they all check this site every day to see if status is updated (at least I do too...heh).

If you want/ need to emulate an image you can also do it from a VM (Virtual Machine). Mocrosoft's own Virtual PC won't work on x64 (at least not last time I checked), but VMware works better anyway. You should get the trial version to check it out. Note: this is only if you got a cracked version of the game/ application and so don't need the CD to play/ use. The best you can do is emulate the image from within the VM and 'share' the CD/ DVD drive. On your host, all you can do is view the contence of the CD and isntall/ move it's contence, but it can be usefull to install things already, so you can mount and play/ use right away when DTv4 x64 releases.

For me, it runs way more stable and way more faster than any other x64 mounting application so far, though, I have a several VM's installed already. If you need to set it all up, you might just aswell figure out how other applications work, that choice is yours :o).

Comment

I'm also desperate for the x64 version... but untill it's done well there's not much to do but wait with patience.
                  Have tried other software but none of what I've tried has worked...

Comment

I too am waiting...

Not nagging. Patiently waiting. Just seems like the crowd here doesn't think there's any x64 users. So I'm making my voice heard.

Comment

Yes, please bring it out

Comment

I am also waiting patiently, I finally got Win XP x64 to not be buggy.

Comment

They while release in this Weekend...understand...and stop this topic...if you realy whant to have the v4 ..in this week...
                          They need to work...New please..understand.. !

Comment

Originally Posted by SWhockey98
                            I am also waiting patiently, I finally got Win XP x64 to not be buggy.
                            Finally stopped using the beta's then? : )

Comment

Originally Posted by DarkGhost
                              They while release in this Weekend...understand...and stop this topic...if you realy whant to have the v4 ..in this week...
                              They need to work...New please..understand.. !
                              You have got to be kidding right? What does posting on a message board have to do with a program being released?

Comment

must ... have ... 64bit daemon ... my precioussssss !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X