x64 version of V4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by rajkosto
    must ... have ... 64bit daemon ... my precioussssss !!!
    hahahahaha

Comment

my work day is coming to a close, but no sign of dt4 64bit on the radar . i guess i'll have to wait longer now , bummer. turkey day won't be fun, oh well.

Comment

Thanksgiving

I usually talk to my family on Thanksgiving rather than sit in front of my computer ... something I can do in the middle of the night anytime.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
          I usually talk to my family on Thanksgiving rather than sit in front of my computer ... something I can do in the middle of the night anytime.

right that's what i mean, in the middle of the night after i'm done with stuffing myself and i need to exercise my thumbs . also having friday off means i can stay up late gaming all night. i guess i won't be doing that now . family first, gaming second .

Comment

Thanksgiving

NOW I see why everyone kept mentioning Thanksgiving
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

[QUOTE=dng]right that's what i mean, in the middle of the night after i'm done with stuffing myselfQUOTE]

Always thought it the turkey was ment to be stuffed. Ahh, well...by bad :lol:

Comment

Is there actually an official statement from the staff, when they want to release the x64 Edition??

Comment

x64 Version

Hi All, I have been away for a long time. Gud 2 b back here. I too use Windows x64 Edition. I must say that the future of the OS and programs will be based on 64 bit. ( U can notice nearlly all models ( Intel + AMD ) of nowadays processors support 64 bit computing... I believe in future there is a plan to stop the manufacturing of 32 bit processors. I heard this on an Intel seminar )

As far as I know most of the programs which use ASPI and CD/DVD related device drivers have problems with Windows XP x64. ( Eg : Intervideo DVD Copy + Video Converting programs ) I'm glad to hear that there will b a x64 Bit edition of daemon tools. I was a DT user from the begining. :-)

I do not know why most of the game developers are not considering abt the x64 users... Some newest games do not even allow us to install. ( Eg : Lego Star wars )

I believe it will take some time to release the DT x64 edition. We can wait for it to be fully build. ( Rather than expecting a half baked version in near future :-) )

I believe developers will look in to the issue that SafeDisc 4.6 blacklisting DT

Comment

The 64bit version should be out sometime this week hopefully I thought?

It's the only thing holding me back from fully going x64 bit!!

Comment

Hi !

I know the v4 x64 while release this weekend...i hope you can tell me in which day ! The bigining of the weekend or the end ?
                      In Friday, Saturday or Sunday ?

D-Team The Best !

Comment

Originally Posted by Drexel
                        Is there actually an official statement from the staff, when they want to release the x64 Edition??
                        It should have been last weekend now they say next weekend

Comment

They said nothing that it will be released then or then just MAYBE this weekend
                          I am your father

Comment

ETA: It's done when it's done.

Admire the whole Daemon Tools team for that statement already...heh

Comment

Originally Posted by ilyo
                              Hello,

When will the x64 version come out?
                              I have been waiting for month now.

Thanks
                              FFS!!!! What a stupid question, why can't you people wait like everyone else ,& check back about once a week ,if it's out then dload it, it's not rocket science. Why are you so desperate to get the x64 version? Don't tell me you have XP64 as the only os on your computer cos that wouild be just a stoopid dumbass thing to do, you should always multi-boot with any new OS untill it becomes mainstream. Just don't complain and moan when the software isn't out to support your new OS, just because YOU had to have it before anyone else...

Comment

Originally Posted by Red_Mist
                                FFS!!!! What a stupid question, why can't you people wait like everyone else ,& check back about once a week ,if it's out then dload it, it's not rocket science. Why are you so desperate to get the x64 version? Don't tell me you have XP64 as the only os on your computer cos that wouild be just a stoopid dumbass thing to do, you should always multi-boot with any new OS untill it becomes mainstream. Just don't complain and moan when the software isn't out to support your new OS, just because YOU had to have it before anyone else...
                                Actually, I know much people who have x64 as their primary&only OS (I'm one of them) and want DTv4 x64. It's not their fault that software companies slowly port their programs for x64, and WinXP x64 is released six months ago.
                                Last edited by KOLE; 25.11.2005, 18:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X