x64 version of V4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Red_Mist
    FFS!!!! What a stupid question, why can't you people wait like everyone else ,& check back about once a week ,if it's out then dload it, it's not rocket science. Why are you so desperate to get the x64 version? Don't tell me you have XP64 as the only os on your computer cos that wouild be just a stoopid dumbass thing to do, you should always multi-boot with any new OS untill it becomes mainstream. Just don't complain and moan when the software isn't out to support your new OS, just because YOU had to have it before anyone else...
    Wow! That is so mean! It is non of your business if other people wanted to install one XP64 on their computer!

Comment

Originally Posted by Red_Mist
      FFS!!!! What a stupid question, why can't you people wait like everyone else ,& check back about once a week ,if it's out then dload it, it's not rocket science. Why are you so desperate to get the x64 version? Don't tell me you have XP64 as the only os on your computer cos that wouild be just a stoopid dumbass thing to do, you should always multi-boot with any new OS untill it becomes mainstream. Just don't complain and moan when the software isn't out to support your new OS, just because YOU had to have it before anyone else...
      I'm sorry, but I find it rather stupid to blame someone he asked a stupid question and than back it up with a stupid reason himself.

I don't know out of what profession you think most of us use WinXP x64, but out of this reaction you seem to at the wrong side of the room.

I think many of the people who've got WinXP x64 installed got it dual booted with WinXP, but there's a reason why we use WinXP x64, and no....it's not of some kind of sick race who got it first. If you think that's it, please post it in the 'Pathetic posts' forum.

Anyway, system depending applications/ games will need to be installed thru the system it's running thru. Now, as I get most of my work stuff over the internet, I need to mount it. And yes, it's system depending software (which is for me the whole reason why I switched to WinXP x64).

Comment

I use x64 as my main operating system on my main computer, and x32 on my fiance's computer, but even then I have installed DTv4 x32 on my fiance's computer but any games I have will only be installed on my x64 computer as I have the hardware and disk space to play the games. Also having tried other mounting software and not have much luck I am patiently waiting for DTv4 x64 to be released. Just coz someone only has 1 os on there computer doesn't mean that they are in a race. I built my x64 pc as a treat to myself which i am still adding to. Anyone who has a pc nowadays will have the 64bit processor in so why use software that can't utilise the chip to its full potential. As soon as x64 DTv4 comes out I can honestly say that all the ppl complaining about us x64 users will soon go back to there hiding places and allow us x64 users to have a section of these forums to ourselfs

Comment

Working...
        X