Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x64 version of V4

Hello,

I was so glad that V4 finaly came out, but then I saw it was not x64 competable yet. When will the x64 version come out?
    I have been waiting for month now.

Thanks

I would also like to kow this because i held off uninstalling x64 xp because x64 daemon tools was comming out and it was a kick in the gut when i found out its not released yet. Is there a date set for the x64 ver?

Comment

They will release it when it's done.
      Hopefully this week.

Comment

Originally Posted by B11TME
        I would also like to kow this because i held off uninstalling x64 xp because x64 daemon tools was comming out and it was a kick in the gut when i found out its not released yet. Is there a date set for the x64 ver?
        Exactly, same here, almost wanted to uninstall x64 because there are no good mounting tools, and am waiting since the release date of x64 for the new deamon tools

Comment

Will it be a 64-bit recompiled version of the same code for both the drivers and the core application from the same source code (perhaps slight modifications to remove bugs, etc) or will it be an optimised code for x64 windows?

Comment

DTv4 x64 is written specifically for x64 versions of Windows. Apart from the fact that there is not much to be optimized (it only uses kilobytes of RAM anyway).

DTv4 will be released when it's done, yes, but we hope to have it released by the end of the week.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Take your time, mate. I know you're busy enough with only processing all the response to the 32-bit release anyway and there's no reason why you guys should rush it for those few (in compair) who got WinXP x64.

Good work on the 32-bit version anyway :o)

Comment

Good luck, how is it coming along?

Comment

pointing to thread Dt4 - Xp64 Bit - Not Supported

Look here
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

ilyo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

X64 Support

I agree we have waited for patiently dt4 and a few more days for the x64/ pro version will make no difference. I think it is going to be awesome once released and i am one that will buy it in an instance as this will complete my x64 setup and will result in me not dual booting- oh heaven

Comment

got bless dt4 x64

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                          Look here

sorry but the link is not for us new users

Comment

Been waiting for it too. I'm using filedisk mount for x64 to mount currently. But i prefer daemon tools.

Comment

will the new release be mentioned in the front page?

Comment

Working...
                              X