• Show
Clear All

• =-= StarForce R.I.P. 14 November 2005 =-=

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
    Last edited by ß; 20.07.2006, 10:38.

And the purpose with this thread is?

Comment

Originally Posted by ß
      in this case starforce had a terminal desease, most people knew that, finally late last night starforce gave up the fight for life and quietly passed away in a public hospital in moscow, with only a few friends around.

pps: it was rumored that before his death starforce 3 has fathered a son. only time will tell...

hehe, had a good laugh, thx

PS: what about SF > 3.5? thought those don't work with SFN?

Comment

Originally Posted by ß
        last i checked, it mentions nothing illegal WHATSOEVER, is in the offtopic forum, understand OFFTOPIC ??!?!?
        Have a said anything about that you wrote something illegal?
        No I haven't so what are you talking about?
        Originally Posted by ß
        when someone dies (especially famous) their obituaty is listed publically so that other people may be alerted to it.
        in this case starforce had a terminal desease, most people knew that, finally late last night starforce gave up the fight for life and quietly passed away in a public hospital in moscow, with only a few friends around.
        Why do you think that starforce has "died"?
        Don't you think they will continue with what they are doing, do you actaully think they will give up so easily?
        Originally Posted by ß
        ps: you seem to have a very negative attitude around here, i don't LIKE you... what's the point of YOUR reply ? apart from racking up more posts under your name ?
        What's the point of my post? Isn't that obvious? I wanted to know what's the purpose of this thread, no need to flame up like this. If you can't take a simple question like that then you should not even be on a forum.

I don't even care if you like me or not, I couldn't care less about what a person like you think of me.
        Originally Posted by ß
        ps2: there's no need for you to reply, thanks!!!!!
        I will reply to which post I want, and it is nothing you can do about it.
        Last edited by Methadon; 15.11.2005, 12:17.

Comment

EASY everyone! Nobody's seriously trying to insult anyone else here, ß is just being funny. (Now dare you tell me I'm wrong, ß *g*) So let's just leave it at having a laugh and not getting angry, okay?
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
            EASY everyone! Nobody's seriously trying to insult anyone else here, ß is just being funny. (Now dare you tell me I'm wrong, ß *g*) So let's just leave it at having a laugh and not getting angry, okay?
            I didn't get angry at all.
            I just thought it was pathetic and a bit fun that he did react like that.
            And I didn't insult him in anyway.
            Last edited by Methadon; 16.11.2005, 00:15.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
              I didn't get angry at all.
              I just thought it was pathetic and a bit fun that he did react like that.
              And I didn't insult him in anyway.
              Bah, other cheerleader in the war versus StarForce. They accustom to having many in the world of the piracy, calm and be patient with the kids.

Comment

r u sure rip? i think that 14th Nov is rather RESSURECTION than RIP :] SF can be more improved :] And i think that new version has already improved against DT :]

Comment

Once DT4 came out.. easy as pie to get my starforce games running

Comment

relax guys
                    the only product i have with starforce is X3... is not that popular
                    BadIronTree The Frag Master
                    http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/541/makedoniank1.gif

Comment

Methadon : why this nick? You consume this crap ? And its a cool double sense thingy you got there... Grim Reaper avatar + Methadon nickname

What?? Its off-topic!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by MindFever
                        Methadon : why this nick? You consume this crap ? And its a cool double sense thingy you got there... Grim Reaper avatar + Methadon nickname

What?? Its off-topic!!!
                        Haha! I can say for sure that I don't consume that shit.

Comment

Methadon: hehe,just checking Weird idea for a nick anyway But as i said before,your avatar fit's the nickname

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                            Have a said anything about that you wrote something illegal?
                            No I haven't so what are you talking about?

Why do you think that starforce has "died"?
                            Don't you think they will continue with what they are doing, do you actaully think they will give up so easily?

What's the point of my post? Isn't that obvious? I wanted to know what's the purpose of this thread, no need to flame up like this. If you can't take a simple question like that then you should not even be on a forum.

I don't even care if you like me or not, I couldn't care less about what a person like you think of me.

I will reply to which post I want, and it is nothing you can do about it.
                            Starforce is certainly alive and well.........

When it has finally gone as far as it can go by using mallicious drivers........it will develope in areas that "attack" the tools people use to make working images in the first place..........

Alcohol 120% is on the receiving end as we speak...........

the lord giveth and the lord taketh away
                            ReBeLlIoN

Comment

Originally Posted by ß
                              wrong, prove it!!
                              i have several starforce games and demos installed right now, including the latest 3.6.xxx.06

i can make working images using alcohol!!!
                              it's something else in your systemS....
                              Yawn..........................

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away...........
                              ReBeLlIoN

Comment

Working...
                              X