Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: SR7.Stop does not work with DT4.0

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Chris2547
    Lol, do you like to repeat yourself?
    Sorry lol, first time i post on this forum and my reply did not appear.now i know. sorry for inconvenience

Experienced User

He like many others probably doesn't know that their post needs to be moderated before they show up.

New User

About my last post. MountedDevices is already in antiblah, but you can use this method if use alcohol too. in that way, add a line to mask "\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Alcohol Soft".

This method works for alcohol and old D-Tool.

Works fine with all securom 7 games i have. And it is the solution for Fear update 1.02 to work with this softwares.

New User

Just wanted to let you know that I ran into the same problem, and that VirtualCDHide works for me.

I've tried it with Path of Neo (SecuROM 7.00.00.0014), and it ran flawlessly after setting it to Windows 2000 compatibility mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Arbitor
    You need to settle down, yacbos. I'm not even sure which copy protection Path of Neo uses, but maybe Methadon just made a mistake...? Happens, doesn't it? And for newer games that use StarForce, you almost always have to actually unplug your IDE optical drives.

Arb
    well am sure it uses SecuROM 7.00.00.0014
    if you dont belive it go scan it but am extremly sure
    Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
    MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Quote Originally Posted by Methadon
    I'm quoting myself: "For starforce games you will have to unplugg your IDE drives, either with SFN or manually".
    I thought Path of Neo was a starforce game, I know i made a mistake. But why should that mean that I am in love with starforce? And why should that mean that I think that every game has starforce protection?

With v4 it's a must to unplug your IDE drives with the games that has a protection that has blacklisted SCSI drives.
    And it's not only starforce that have blacklisted SCSI drives.

sorry mate didnt mean to offense you
    accept my appologie
    Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
    MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by yacbos
    sorry mate didnt mean to offense you
    accept my appologie
    It's ok, I didn't get offended.
    No need to apology.

Quote Originally Posted by yacbos
    well am sure it uses SecuROM 7.00.00.0014
    if you dont belive it go scan it but am extremly sure
    That wasn't the point of my reply. It's obvious that PoN doesn't use StarForce, I was just saying that you shouldn't get flustered when Methadon makes a simple mistake or says something in the wrong manner.

Arb

Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    And mmmmiiiicccc, do what works for you but you should think about looking into the steps for manually applying registry permissions that are discussed often enough in this forum.
    My days of registry editing ended long ago. I have decided to revert back to a simpler existence and making grunting noises and scream like a chimp wildly flailing my arms at my machine when MY GAME DOESN'T PLAY. Now BF2 crashes whenever DT4 is installed. *sigh*

I think it is great that SF has been overcome for the time being. I mean...wow...it actually works!!! It is just going to take a little more time to iron things out and I can wait.

New User

i need a little help here, i cant start Battlefront 2 now with DT4 becuse i cant use SR7stop to hide the devices and antiblah doesnt exist in my language so i cant play Battlefront 2 anymore

what should i do?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast