SR7.Stop does not work with DT4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pointing to thread i need help mounting Battlefield 2 to drive

Scan your disc with A-Ray scanner. See if it uses Starforce or Securom.

edit: removed a link to another post and added the notes below:

I've seen people say the game uses Starforce. I found a tutorial for running the game here
    Last edited by Underheaven; 22.11.2005, 16:53.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Visse
      i need a little help here, i cant start Battlefront 2 now with DT4 becuse i cant use SR7stop to hide the devices and antiblah doesnt exist in my language so i cant play Battlefront 2 anymore

what should i do?
      It's very easy in fact. Open, for exemple, english language for antiblah, edit all the line where there are "administrators" and replace it by the one use in your language. Do it for the on.bat and for the off.bat . Now you can use antiblah

Comment

path of neo !?

for me.. when i try to run the executable there is a process "MatrixBin****" that uses 99% of CPU then... i wait, and nothing happens... no error messages, nothing. After 2-3 minutes i just had to manually kill the processes (Matrix.exe, MatrixBin***).

Anyone can help?

edit: ahm.. i'm using DT4 x64 on x64 system...
        Last edited by bryanondabeach; 28.11.2005, 16:21.

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
          You can play securom games by deactivating your ide drives in device manager.
          Now you only have to mount the image and start the game. That's because of the scsi blacklisting, but dt 4 isn't blacklisted, yet.
          I've seen comments similar to this a few times. SecuROM 7 blacklists all SCSI devices (virtual or not)? Only if there are also IDE CD/DVD drives? Blacklisting an entire device type seems like a really stupid move (3 of the 5 CD/DVD drives I own (on 4 computers) are SCSI).

Comment

woow well do you mean that you couldnt work it out???
            Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
            MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Comment

bryanondabeach, I've read that path of neo works on x64 if you make a shortcut to the .exe file and set it to Windows 2000 compatibility mode.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by wilcoxon
                I've seen comments similar to this a few times. SecuROM 7 blacklists all SCSI devices (virtual or not)? Only if there are also IDE CD/DVD drives? Blacklisting an entire device type seems like a really stupid move (3 of the 5 CD/DVD drives I own (on 4 computers) are SCSI).
                No, it's actually very smart move and kills all with one shot. And it annoys only a majority of users. Now if you have only 1 SCSI DVD-ROM and no IDE optical devices there is no blacklisting. But if you have an IDE and SCSI optical device, then you must load the game from IDE. I don't see a problem here.
                Allthough I was a fan of SCSI, say SCSI Plextor Ultraplex 40X was like 5 times better then the average IDE CD-ROM, but I wasn't impressed with SCSI Pioneer 305S DVD-ROM.

Comment

New version of SR7.Stop (v.1.2)

I downloaded the latest version of SR7.Stop (v.1.2 of December 2005) and DT 4.00 is recognized and duly hidden by it now. My Alcohol homemade image of Matrix PoN runs fine now. (original graphically buggy version - I'm downloading the Patch 1, and God knows what will happen next...)

Follow the link for SR7.Stop v.1.2:
                  http://cdmediaworld.com/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?f=SR7.Stop%20v1.2!rar

Comment

Just updating my post above.

I installed the patch 1.1 downloaded from the game's official site and it now runs fine (I still don't like the graphics/gameplay anyway...) but, as I saw in other posts/forums, the updated Securom 7 has a bug that prevents the game from running if your PPPoE / Wan miniport adapter is functioning (my connection is ADSL via a bridged modem), and the system resources go up to 99% as a consequence; therefore, I need to disconnect from the internet to be able to play the game now. No big deal, as I don't play it online.

Comment

Path Of Neo

Originally Posted by Illumina15
                      I have the same problem and it doesn't work, i tried disabling the drives in device manager and i cant play path of neo
                      Use SR7.Stop v1.2

Comment

Working...
                      X