works with SFnightmare v1.12

hey dude!
    if i:
    • disable node
    • disable CD
    • disable node
    • secondary master off (in my case)

FEAR v1.02 works fine.
    if u do it this way it should work, otherwise your DPM may be crap. i have the DVD version so my DPM wont work with ur vs...

CYa LooDos
    My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dllfile
      1.02 works fine here, for that matter, been playing 1.02 since 3.47 anyhow.. Using a few tools of course, but it works without tools in DT4, I have my DVD drive uinplugged however, not sure if that makes any difference for this game, but it works for me.

I'm just curious what method did u use and what tools to make it work with DT 3? I just want to make it work with 1.02 doesn't matter how. I'm kinda of a "latest patch" freak, I like to have the latest versions of every software I buy.
      Ta daaaaaaaaa!!!!
      So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

Now, I can help on this forum ! *happy*

After its exit, some could still doubt the effectiveness of Daemon Tools 4 on Securom 7, it from now on is rectified thanks to the use of AntiBlah. That which you will need:

_ the image of your play protected by Securom 7
        _ Daemon Tools 4 (Download Daemon Tools 4)
        _ AntiBlah (Download AntiBlah)

Made a clic right on the icone of your play (on the desk), go in "properties" then go in the mitre "Compatibility" and notch "to carry out this program in mode of compatibilté for Windows 2000". Assemble the image of your play in the virtual reader of Daemon Tools 4.

Go in the repertory of AntiBlah (décompressez the file of course) then click 2 times on "antiblah_FR_on" (note that each file corresponds to the nationality of your operating system corresponds to the "nationality" of your operating system. "antiblah_FR_on" since this one is French).

Click 2 times on the icone of your game, it will launch out without problem. (Note that F.E.A.R in version 1.02 is the play which was tested with this method).

To thank me, go on the 2 following links which are the sources which are respectively my Web site (GameNews) and the forum of the site on which I am a newser (Gravure-News).

Comment

Fear

I have the FEAR CD version and DT4 works for me. Just unplug my eletrical cables from my CD and DVD drivers (both are installed on secondary ide), month image with DT4 and run the game. Everything is ok. By the way: is there a nocd for this game???

Comment

FEAR 1.02 works

Now, I can help on this forum ! *happy*

After its exit, some could still doubt the effectiveness of Daemon Tools 4 on Securom 7, it from now on is rectified thanks to the use of AntiBlah. That which you will need:

_ the image of your play protected by Securom 7
            _ Daemon Tools 4 (Download Daemon Tools 4)
            _ AntiBlah (Download AntiBlah)

Made a clic right on the icone of your play (on the desk), go in "properties" then go in the mitre "Compatibility" and notch "to carry out this program in mode of compatibilté for Windows 2000". Assemble the image of your play in the virtual reader of Daemon Tools 4.

Go in the repertory of AntiBlah (décompressez the file of course) then click 2 times on "antiblah_FR_on" (note that each file corresponds to the nationality of your operating system corresponds to the "nationality" of your operating system. "antiblah_FR_on" since this one is French).

Click 2 times on the icone of your game, it will launch out without problem. (Note that F.E.A.R in version 1.02 is the play which was tested with this method).

To thank me, go on the 2 following links which are the sources which are respectively my Web site (GameNews) and the forum of the site on which I am a newser (Gravure-News).

Comment

what are you Stupid Head??? The Game( DVD Version ) has "SecuROM 7.00.00.0107" !!!!! and no "Starforce"..!!!!!!!.... which want you with Starforce Tools???? the Game and the new Patch runs perfectly with Virtual CD !!! The Image can wonderful start from DVD ( mount )

and " 'Disable CD " is stupidity !!!!!!!!!!
              why also? whereupon the copy protection is not based

Comment

Originally Posted by Prologen
                what are you Stupid Head??? The Game( DVD Version ) has "SecuROM 7.00.00.0107" !!!!! and no "Starforce"..!!!!!!!.... which want you with Starforce Tools????
                Hey, come down :-)

My own DVD-Version has:
                SecuROM 7.00.00.0149
                I scanned with A-Ray 2.0.2.3

But the latest Patch of F.E.A.R. has a newer version of SecuROM as the 'dvd-installed' version. So it seems like this protection is even (like Starforce) looking for scsi and when found, looking for ide, when also found there will block the execute.

So please, why some people here should'nt use sfn in case of this ?

It works and that is the only thing.

If ever comes DT Pro her for me, i'll try to make better images as Alcohol do. Also any time, sfn is no need, because the DT-Crew is making an ide-virtual drive(er).

Have a nice day, dont look so angry ;-)
                Last edited by TRM; 16.11.2005, 14:22.
                Huch, sagte ich neulich, als ich mich erschreckt habe.

Comment

Originally Posted by Prologen
                  what are you Stupid Head??? The Game( DVD Version ) has "SecuROM 7.00.00.0107" !!!!! and no "Starforce"..!!!!!!!.... which want you with Starforce Tools???? the Game and the new Patch runs perfectly with Virtual CD !!! The Image can wonderful start from DVD ( mount )

and " 'Disable CD " is stupidity !!!!!!!!!!
                  why also? whereupon the copy protection is not based

If that was adressed to me I'd advise you to shut your mouth as it seems that you don't know shit. Starforce nightmare is a tool that disables optical drives and so on. Comprende cabron? Who the f... are u to talk to me like that, junior? U sorry ass. If i were u I'd stop posting on this forum right now. Maybe I'll make a poll to see the score. How about that?
                  Peace

p.s. If you weren't talking to me I'm sorry. Do you mind?
                  Last edited by kukubau; 16.11.2005, 15:33.
                  So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

Works great here with drives unplugged. No additional tools needed.
                    So I guess you need to remake your image, and set DPM speed very low.
                    Also make sure there are no Starforce drivers on your system before creating the image, as they interfere with the DPM analysis. It is very important to remove the Starforce drivers, or you will not be able to create a good image.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
                      It is very important to remove the Starforce drivers, or you will not be able to create a good image.
                      The starforce driver are'nt in use while no starforce game is running, so i dont know how the driver is present at the DPM-Process ?

And it's another side: the driver will install itself every time a sf-game will run and an older or no sf-driver is installed.

So how do you know, that the sf-driver will interfere?

~Greetings M.

Comment

Originally Posted by kukubau
                        Maybe I'll make a poll to see the score. How about that? Peace
                        Hey ;-)

You also come down please, take it as it is: he/her CAN be a noob, a choleric noob ;-)

Dont think about..

Comment

I'm using the same method as ROMS, since his english seems a little uh.. French? I'll give you a quick walkthrough of what I did

-Installed FEAR (Directors Cut)
                          -Patched to 1.02
                          -Downloaded the following image from GameCopyWorld: "F.E.A.R. Director's Cut v1.02 [ENGLISH] No-DVD/Fixed Image" by pyro
                          -Mounted the .MDS file with Daemon Tools 4
                          -Downloaded Anti-Blah from GameCopyWorld
                          -Ran the "ON" .bat file for the appropriate language
                          -Set fear.exe to Windows 2000 Compatability mode

Run the game

Comment

Hi l33th41,

i'm not using Anti-Blah, because i'm using sfn and if needed sd4hide. Since some Patches are even try to determinate a lot of Protections in use, try to find ide devices and ide controller. So this two tools working great :-)

Sorry for this bad english, its not my native language :-/

~M.

Comment

oK i'm new here so don't shout @@ me ....

i made an image of F.E.A.R. mounted it on dtools 3.47 installed played for a while ,installed the 1.2 patch , it no longer worked, waited for dtools 4 to come out, uninstalled 3.47 ,installed 4 , enabled ALL emulation then made the fear exe on my comp to run in win200 compatibility mode... and hey presto it works , no dissabling the optical drives just click and play.
                              One thing to note is that if you Autorun off the image and click play you will get the "a required security module has not been found" you need to run the game from the shortcut on your desktop that the installer creates when you install the game...only then should it work..Well it works for me anyway...

Comment

Hello everyone. I've been a user of D-Tools since early 3.0 days. Maybe even 2.0. It's been long.

I've been reading through this thread and searched to find an answer and didn't. Many of you seem very familiar with everything here so I'd like to ask this quesiton.

I Had 3.47, installed 4.0. I have F.E.A.R. installed and to 1.02. I try to run it, it sits there searchs for a second adn then just totally stop and doesn't show slapsh nor any error messages. I tried using anti blah and then running it no go. I tried putting the mini image in and running it, no go. I just want to be able to put the DVD in for now and run the game with D-Tools on. I will image it later.

Any ideas? How can I get this to work with 4.0 with my DVD.

Thanks in advanced.

Avo

Comment

Working...
                                X