Analog support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analog support

Is it possible to implement analog support again, at least as a plugin ? I really need it for some old games. and... I'm using windows xp, and it doesn't work without it

Trust me, you really don't need it. If it's older games, try setting your virtual drive to the lowest drive letter. Many older games would only get the CD audio from the first optical drive in the system.

Comment

I have some abandonwares which only works with analog support, I try them on real cdrom, there is no sound

Comment

Jito463's post should solve your issues. What games don't work and what's your sound card name and model and installed driver version?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

that's ok, I believe analog support will not be back only for me, so I will use daemon 3.47 :wink:
          the games are ripped games, and i've burnt them as image files onto dvd's. and jito463 solution will not work cause as I said I have tried with a normal burnt cdrom, and it didn't work. I've seen that problem on emulation forums too with ps1 images

Comment

You're not referring to PC games, but emulated Playstation games, then? That would explain it. If it were PC games, you would most definitely not need the analog support. As for PS/PS2 emulators, I can't speak for them.

Comment

right, I only tried ps1 games with dt4 but I experienced some old ripped pc games that need analog support with dt 3.47, but I can't give you their names cause I have a big collection of abandonware games and it could takes me several days to find them (to uncompress, install, setup dosbox, etc...)
              Who says I'm a lazy man ???

Comment

Working...
              X