No announcement yet.

Initialization Error (Kernel Debugger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initialization Error (Kernel Debugger)

Hi, I'm having this problem since I tried to install v4.00..I've been trying to solve it for a while now and I don't know what to do ..maybe someone can help me..

THANK YOU.

Please check if you have any errors in system event log.

Comment

how would one find or check the event log?

Comment

this is how u get rid of that error first close your anti-virus and firewall and open up windows task manager and make sure its closed and anything your running then reinstall daemon tools and it should work if not then i have no idea what else u can do.

Comment

Originally Posted by i k a r i
          Hi, I'm having this problem since I tried to install v4.00..I've been trying to solve it for a while now and I don't know what to do ..maybe someone can help me..

THANK YOU.
          this is how u get rid of that error first close your anti-virus and firewall and open up windows task manager and make sure its closed and anything your running then reinstall daemon tools and it should work if not then i have no idea what else u can do.

Comment

Check if you have Starforce drivers installed on your system and remove them. This helped for me.

Comment

i had starforce driver on the system... uninstall that with offizial starforce tool but the problem is the same....

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE!..
                I'll try those things and I will edit this post if anything works!

thanks again..

Comment

I can't edit my upper post because I can't see it yet...

Still not working for me..@#~%&...
                  I don't know what to do

And I don't know how to check the system event log...

if anyone can help me...

thanks
                  Last edited by i k a r i; 16.11.2005, 19:00.

Comment

Originally Posted by i k a r i
                    I can't edit my upper post because I can't see it yet...
                    This is why you can't see your post instantly.

Comment

Thanks Methadon..But I'm still stuck with this, should I wait for anyone assistance or change back to the 3.47?..Does anyone know how to solve it?

Comment

Same problem...

I had DT4.37.. Itr worked fine...
                        But when i installed DT4.0(downloaded installatino -> choose "Upgrade DT to v4.0" -> completed uninstallation of v4.37 -> installed something, what he pleased to isntall -> rebooted -> autostarted installation of DT4.0 -> isntalled -> started it -> i saw black screen and my PC rebooted...)
                        After reboot i try to start DT4.0 again, but it say to me:

DAEMON Tools

Initialization error.
                        This programe requires at least Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.21 or higher.
                        Kernel debugger must be deactivated.
                        [ OK ]
                        What is the problem?
                        Oh, and i can't remove it. It says:
                        Setup is unable to validate isntallation.
                        So the DT4.0 isn't installed? ;/ but i'v all files in folder where i installed DT..

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
                          Check if you have Starforce drivers installed on your system and remove them. This helped for me.
                          Where can i uninstall them, if i have them.. but i think i dun have them ;/

Comment

Common Problems and Solutions

The thread entitled "BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS during Daemon Tools installation" in the Common Problems and Solutions forum contains links to the Official Starforce driver removal program and the Official Starforce driver updating program.
                            the modern world:
                            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Delete any memory resident debugers like Softice or try to hide them with frogsice, blackice etc.
                              The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

Working...
                              X