Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salute!

Hello Everyone,
    I'm new to the community but have been a user of emulation tools (including D-Tools) for a long time. I'd just like to say "well done" to the team at Daemon Tools for creating such a useful tool with simplistic yet intuitive features.
    I am a x64 user so naturally I felt a slight lack of climax when it was not immediately supported, but I must say that the team has come a long way and I have faith in their abilities; that no matter how long it takes, will deliver an brilliant piece of Wizardry emulation software.

I also think that some members of this community are horribly spoilt, please remember it takes a tremendous amount of time and labour to create such genius, so like the rest of you, I advise you wait for the final produce and just be thankful that there are people doing it for you in the first place.

ROCK ON Daemon Tools!
    Times are hecktic now but I hope there is smooth sailing in the long run!. Keep up the good work. And for all you Starforce users who ARE NOT x64 users, just buy the damn games!

From an old gamer.
    - The Reaper.
Working...
X