Problems With Winter Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems With Winter Assault

ok i have allready submitted this but i couldnt find it in the forum so here we go again. I am having trouble getting Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Winter Assault working i'm trying to make it so i can play without the cd i have allready created a image with alcohol using securom 4.x/5.x and when i chuck that in daemon tools it says "Original Disc could not be found or Authenticated" so i tried downloading an image and that didnt work either (same Result "original...) so i got Quick Mount not from this site coz when i download it from here it doesnt work anyway, so after i loaded my image and anti blacklisted it, i tried to then run it, it started to mount the image then in the background a error appeard saying "error in command line" so if you can help me thay would be great coz i am a newbie at this and i thought i new what i was doing but obviously not.

Camando

Check out my post in another thread

I've replied to a post regarding Dawn of War........check it out....the process worked for me......

Comment

Would you care to at least supply a link to that thread?
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Sorry....here's the link......

Be nice now....LOL...I'm new to all this.....Sorry for not supplying link before......

Here's the link......http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t853...t-to-work.html

check it out and let me know how ya made out....

Peace

Ice

Comment

Working...
        X