How play Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory with DT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem was same as, but I found a good solution:

I got a disk-check problem with SCCT (I used DT4), then I unplugged my drives, and nothing.
    Then I download a .mds from copybase.ch, then I rename it to name of the full image and I use the 'famous' cd-key then it works

Comment

alrite i got this game to work on my comp...
      however i've heard this way only works for nforce 3/4 mbs...sooo...give it a try newayz..

my rig:
      AMD S939 3000+
      DFI Ultra-D
      ASUS RX800XL
      1g ocz

1.make sure u have the correct MDS file (38KB).
      2.disable IDE/ATAPI controller from hardware manager.
      3.mount MDS file using DT4, all emulation enabled, install
      4.run the game and enter a valid s/n

and there u go..everythin' should work...
      Athlon64 3000+@2.6GH, DFI NF4 Ultra-D, 1.0G OCZ(2-3-2-5), Asus Radeon X800XL

Comment

Originally Posted by actionjane
        even though i've done everything you've said like 50X times over, it doesn't work for me, what is the "correct" mds, I've used both now, 42 & 47 and nadda....
        the mds file u can just google it...and find one that is EXACTLY 38kb in size...change the name to wut ur mdf file name is and just do wut i said before....assumin' u have nforce3/4 mb...

if that still doesn't work...then uninstall everythin' include sf driver..and redo everythin' from scratch...i had to do that the first time..and it worked after sooo...gl
        Athlon64 3000+@2.6GH, DFI NF4 Ultra-D, 1.0G OCZ(2-3-2-5), Asus Radeon X800XL

Comment

Working...
        X