How play Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory with DT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How play Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory with DT4

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum, but I want to know how can I play SC CT with daemon 4?
    Can someone explain to me?

I want to thanks all that tries, and say sorry by my language but I'm portuguese.

Just mount the game and unplug your optical IDE drives with SFN or manually.

Comment

I did so many combinations,it makes me sick It just doesnt work (for me that is - unpluging and stuff.)... I must admit i never unpluged the drives physicaly but i am stuborn and WILL make it work with SFCURE & Co. of other tools (at least the time will fly a bit faster,till SF bypass comes for DT4)

I must say i wonder what good did DT4 do for game protections? I hope they didnt release it because people were geting annoying as when the release is going to happen.Patience is a virtue,they say... and it brings the "prize" in a much sweeter taste/accent, than usual
      Still,lots of luck guys and i hope your objective will be reached (soon).I also hope to play THE "backup-ed" SC:CT sooner than later

Comment

Originally Posted by MindFever
        I did so many combinations,it makes me sick It just doesnt work (for me that is - unpluging and stuff.)... I must admit i never unpluged the drives physicaly but i am stuborn and WILL make it work with SFCURE & Co. of other tools (at least the time will fly a bit faster,till SF bypass comes for DT4)

I must say i wonder what good did DT4 do for game protections? I hope they didnt release it because people were geting annoying as when the release is going to happen.Patience is a virtue,they say... and it brings the "prize" in a much sweeter taste/accent, than usual
        Still,lots of luck guys and i hope your objective will be reached (soon).I also hope to play THE "backup-ed" SC:CT sooner than later
        SC:CT uses a version of StarForce. I think it can detect if your drives are still present even if you have them disabled with Device Manger or the SFN method.

Arb

Comment

You can use SF nightmare for early versions of SC:CT, I think through 1.5,
          Also, if this game is not working for you it is your image, what is the size of the .MDS file you have for SC:CT? It should be 38KB, that's a common mistake, some people have smaller .MDS files and it doesn't work without all the info in the MDS.
          If that's not it maybe you didn't make the image right.

Comment

Originally Posted by stile
            You can use SF nightmare for early versions of SC:CT, I think through 1.5,
            Also, if this game is not working for you it is your image, what is the size of the .MDS file you have for SC:CT? It should be 38KB, that's a common mistake, some people have smaller .MDS files and it doesn't work without all the info in the MDS.
            If that's not it maybe you didn't make the image right.
            do I need to have only the correct MDS (the 38Kb one)??? all MDF files are valid???

Comment

i believe you have to make the image without SF installed. if you have SF installed on your system, it will corrupt the image making process i believe.
              Athlon X2 3800
              2gb DDR400
              6800nu -> 16x6
              2x160 SATA Raid, 160gb + 80gb + 80gb IDE

Comment

Can some one write a tutorial to play SCCT with daemon 4, I'm new in this thing.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally Posted by MindFever

You should read the release notes (or the news post of DTv4 release) there stand something because of IDE-Jammer not yet but soon and such things...
                  And if you want a virtual ide drive you will need to buy DT because that one only customers will get (soon)... the free version will only have an ide-jammer so that ide-drives will get hidden from protections... but of course a virtual ide-drive is better...
                  If you want it you should think of registering DT (14.49 / 15.95 $)... and you will get DT Pro and the customer versions of DTv4 and the virtual ide-drive...

Comment

Where I can find a good mini image of splinter cell3.
                    Or how can I create a mini image.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Mini-Image doesn't work for SCCT. They only work for Safedisk and older versions of SF or the new maxi mini-images for some Securom protected games.
                      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

What can I use instead of a mini image, the full image or some thing else?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Yup, use the normal/full image unless you've heard of something else.
                          Last edited by Underheaven; 21.11.2005, 17:18.
                          the modern world:
                          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

But when I mount the full image the game don't work, I use starforce nightmare to disable cd and node, I have to unplug my IDE drives?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

I have heard that the serial number is important, the image have to match with the serial is that true.
                              My serial is not compatible with the image?

Tanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X