No announcement yet.

70% hit with DT4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys both need to learn how to convert BWA files to MDS files. Use Quickmount.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
      You guys both need to learn how to convert BWA files to MDS files. Use Quickmount.
      ya already know that, he was looking for other sites containing SF MDS files, but other than copybase, only know of SecuROM bwa files on makeabackup site. Just giving him the link incase he does not have it..
      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Ooh, you were saying that people upload Starforce DPM files more rarely. Gotcha, I should read more carefully.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi mate its me...iv found that Blindwrite 5.2.23.156...gets 100% topology on automatic settings every time.....all the games are now playing through DTools v4! It seems Blindwrite is unaffected by starforce (new verions) for now anyway.

So, I'v abandoned alcohol 120 for the time being because it stopped making working images once starforce 3.6.10.06 was installed.....
          ReBeLlIoN

Comment

rebellion, are you by any chance using a motherboard with an nForce chipset? If yes, could you please tell us which one?
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by rebellion
              Hi mate its me...iv found that Blindwrite 5.2.23.156...gets 100% topology on automatic settings every time.....all the games are now playing through DTools v4! It seems Blindwrite is unaffected by starforce (new verions) for now anyway.

So, I'v abandoned alcohol 120 for the time being because it stopped making working images once starforce 3.6.10.06 was installed.....
              aye, I love Blindwrite, it is updated frequently as well, reason they are able to get around SF dirty little tricks. Alcohol 120% need to be updated badly, even without the new DT engine..
              No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
              X