v3.47 vs 4.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by lis8910
    I've disabled all my real drives and unplugged them and it still doesn't work ....and I did already try that I've read alot about that cause I want to play that game
    How did you create the image? (Which software/hardware/settings)
    Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Well, Need for speed : Most Wanted works fine with DT4 - wich is a surprise (no sarcasm...honestly ) ... But i heard that a few needed to run sd4hide.

Was mounted with the Alcohol 120% images (made with the newest version of AC120% ofcourse...)

Comment

All Ok

I tried DT4 again and restarted a few times and now I can run B&W 2 perfectly just like dt3.47. So everything's fine now. Thanks for all the help people.

Comment

i never deaktivatet a physikal cd or dvd drive. can anybody tell me how to do this? i now you will call me a noob and exactly that i am.

Comment

Shut down your computer, open the case and look at the back side of your CD/DVD drives. There you'll have two cables: A red-black-black-yellow one which is the power cable and a much broader cable which is the IDE (data) cable. You need to unplug one of them (try the power cable first as it is easier to remove, if that does not work, unplug the IDE cable), that way your computer does not find the drives anymore.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

then?

How many advantages has DT4 over DT3.47?

Is better uses dt4 in wxp x64 and 3.47 with wxp x32?

I say for the "illegal access error..."
              Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

The problem with xp x64 is that DT 3.47 won't run... so if you're a x64 addict you'll need DT>=4.00
                Carpe diem

Comment

I know it is always said that only general SCSI blacklists can overcome DT4, but even with my CD drive connected to a RAID controler (so windows sees it as a SCSI device) or my Physical drive disconnected entirely then SecuRom 7 still says 'disk emulator software detected', wheras the disk runs fine in my physical drive (which to windows is SCSI)

this leads me to think the blacklist is NOT just a catch all SCSI blacklist.... but thats just me.

Games run fine with the Anti-Securom Loader, but we were sold on DT4 ont he basis that it would remove the need for all these extra utilities

Comment

Working...
                  X