No announcement yet.

Mapping over networks fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any antivirus programs running and this driver is the only one that works with the card. I guess I'll wait for the next version. Any idea when it will be out?

Comment

I will let you know.

Comment

I donґt use any antivirus-soft either.

No antivirus installed and tried also alternative Network-Drivers. No changes here. The system reboots instantly

Comment

The newest Version works :-)!

Great Job, the newest Version of DT works fine for me now. Thanx a lot for that superb tool !!!!

Comment

Hello, i still get the same reboot bug with the last release (3.33)

AMD 2000+, 10/100 card, Windows XP updated

Comment

Schould i change my network card??

Comment

Check for driver update first, if itґs unavailable (or it fails);
                INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
                try other card.
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

You you still have reboot in 3.33, do as follows please:

1)Clear all memory minidump files in WINDOWS\Minidump folder and reboot
                  2)Try to mount again some image. If you get reboot - send me please minidump file that Windows produced in this folder for analysis.

Comment

Everything ok now with a "Netgear FA311" network card

for info my old card was a "Linksys".

thx for the help :mrgreen:

Comment

This crash might be related to another problem I discovered recently:

WinNT systems use Kerberos for authentication, and apparently also for windows file transfers. Kerberos uses UDP to communicate by default. When transferring large files (>100MB);
                      INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
                      the UDP packets get fragmented and this causes the file transfer to time out with the error "The specified network name is no longer available." This usually happens almost immediately after the file begins to transfer.

I suspect that when DT is attempting to access the file it does not expect the transfer to be abruptly terminated like this.

The solution to the above problem is to force Kerberos to use TCP. This is done by adding a DWORD value MaxPacketSize=1 to:
                      HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos \Parameters (create the Parameters key if necessary)

I haven't had a chance to test this yet but if anyone wants to give it a try, let me know if DT still crashes. As always, back up your registry before making changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X