Help files with Daemon Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help files with Daemon Tools

Maybe is a good idea include local help files/readmes in the releases of Daemon Tools. Explaining what function is "secure mode", "automount", "mount" etc etc. All this in a local file and not in a webpage. Of course including in the help file the commands in command line mode etc.

Apart of this in Daemon Tools V4 the button "Help\Manual" is not working, webpage 404 error.

Re: manual / daemonhelp.php error

The manual error message was reported a few hours after the release here :wink: . We'll work on it.
    Last edited by Underheaven; 18.11.2005, 08:04. Reason: removed link - it wasn't important anyway
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Ok, and no plain add local help files in Daemon Tools?.

Uhm, I no have access to your link, customer forum?.
      Last edited by Dochilt; 18.11.2005, 07:53.

Comment

About the help files -- I don't know what's going to happen. Sorry about the link, I didn't realize it was in the priority support forum.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I doubt they'll include the help files directly in DT, as they probably want to keep the download as small as possible. Though maybe they'll make them available for seperate download. Regarding the aforementioned link, why does it go to "fourthcoffe.com", which redirects to microsoft.com...?

Comment

Working...
          X