the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Nop

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
      There is a new version of SR7Stop.
      It's SR7Stop 1.2 beta:
      http://rapidshare.de/files/8732016/SR7.Stop.exe.html
      This version works with DAEMON-Tools v4, i've tested it (path of neo), no "nothing to hide" message anymore.

SR7Stop 1.2 beta is also not pass the Securom 7 modifed IDE chacking. I am check this.
      Boycott Starforce

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
        that link is given 6 posts above yours
        Oh sry, i've quoted this already, i thought i've done it in another thread. So there another mirror for that file
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

So noone found some bugs or whatever in the beta? (Except of that modified securom of cource)

Comment

The update to Path of Neo changes the securom so the hider does not work and The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer uses it as I am trying to back it up right now and nothing is working.

Comment

One small bug would be that it freezes instead of doing anything when pressing hide/restore for me, on my laptop with daemon 4.0 as only virtual drive, and a IDE HD+DVD.

Works great on the other PC though.

Edit: If MountedDevices can't be accessed for some reason (was permissions here) it infinite loops EnumerateValues.
              Last edited by svip; 09.12.2005, 01:27.

Comment

nice testing (you wonder why programmers don't check for looping 1000 times or something)

Comment

if i'm not wrong also F.E.A.R. with Patch v1.02 has the new Securom 7...
                  At least i had to use SFN to play it.
                  My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by svip
                    One small bug would be that it freezes instead of doing anything when pressing hide/restore for me, on my laptop with daemon 4.0 as only virtual drive, and a IDE HD+DVD.

Works great on the other PC though.
                    Had this problem with sr7stop 1.0.
                    Just try to copy the sr7stop.exe into another folder (maybe desktop) and then start it.
                    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                    X