Securom 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securom 7

I would like to suggest all you people that there is an other program like antiblaxx and its on the anti blaxx website: sr7 Stop. Its very simple and doesn't fuck's up dt. You just have to push a button and its only 46k (if u just use sr7 protectson and no more).
    You can still use antiblaxx and dt at the same time (theres a writing about it in this website where you should edit the reg) you should only go to the advanced button and restore all stuff, and it will leave alone dt and doun't fucks with it.

The other: the new dt sholud include this file or should built it in or something...

Anti-Blaxx and sr7stop

People have been using sr7stop and talking about it for a while now on this forum. But thanks for mentioning it to everyone. And by the way neither Anti-Blaxx nor sr7stop have been updated to work with DAEMON Tools 4. DAEMON Tools 4 is not blacklisted right now, you've only to deal with general SCSI blacklists(which still mean a few gameplay problems).

p.s. see the post about Anti-Blaxx in the Common Problems and Solutions forum
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

well after downloading and installing Daemon Tools 4 im having probs with sr7.stop

it keeps saying ermmm nothing to hide

Comment

Originally Posted by ukgraham
        well after downloading and installing Daemon Tools 4 im having probs with sr7.stop

it keeps saying ermmm nothing to hide
        Because it doesn't work with DT4.

Comment

You don't need any of those anti-blacklisting tools. The only thing you might need is SF Nightmare or a similar program to hide/disable your optical drives so the copy protection can't find them. The other blacklists have almost all (if not all) been fixed.

Comment

Safedisc 4.6

I think Quake 4 /Safedisc 4.6 needs registry fixes and not just hidden optical IDE drives (not 100% sure because I don't have the game).
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
              I think Quake 4 /Safedisc 4.6 needs registry fixes and not just hidden optical IDE drives (not 100% sure because I don't have the game).
              Yes, needs a few Reg keys removed after the image is mounted. SafeDisc 4 Blocker works with the new SafeDisc 4 versions, NFSMW, Q4, ect.. work fine with it.
              No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

I'm very sorry, but our beta tester are quite lazy now and try it here:
                hxxp://s5.11mbit.in/5pdjc01C56gvsyqIOc9J74E2u9scrfGq5O7i27Hj2heFpvfGq9 2l0220/fND6y96k
                It's the new Sr7.stop v1.2 (beta) - test it if you want with dt 4 and tell me your results if you are so kind.

Comment

Excuse me for posting twice but the link might not work, here is one at rapidshare:
                  hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/8675843/SR7.Stop.rar.html

Comment

Originally Posted by HAANDI
                    I'm very sorry, but our beta tester are quite lazy now and try it here:
                    hxxp://s5.11mbit.in/5pdjc01C56gvsyqIOc9J74E2u9scrfGq5O7i27Hj2heFpvfGq9 2l0220/fND6y96k
                    It's the new Sr7.stop v1.2 (beta) - test it if you want with dt 4 and tell me your results if you are so kind.
                    Seems to work with DTv4, there is no error message like "nothing to hide", there is Hidden:dtscsi.
                    Havn't tested it with some SR7 games, yet.
                    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

sr7stop dose not hide modified Securom 7 (Stubs the zombie)

So sr7stop useless against new type of securom protection.
                      Boycott Starforce

Comment

Hello, What about
                        SafeDisc 4 Blocker is that good? And SAfeDisc 4 Hider or something.

Comment

@ISO could you list some games(as many as possible) which have the modified sr7?

Comment

@ moment only Stubs the Zombie, others will follow in some time i think.
                            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

There is a new version of SR7Stop.
                              It's SR7Stop 1.2 beta:
                              http://rapidshare.de/files/8732016/SR7.Stop.exe.html
                              This version works with DAEMON-Tools v4, i've tested it (path of neo), no "nothing to hide" message anymore.
                              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                              X