Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the integrity unloading hypothesized light drives the method, suggests everybody come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the integrity unloading hypothesized light drives the method, suggests everybody come

(FORM ALI213.NET----MANAGER)
    Recent game all with SF3 related, must break SF3 not hypothesized light drives to be possible to be inadequate.
    Regarding is unable perfectly to unload the hypothesized light drives to cause to be unable to use the matter I also meets
    Indeed extremely troubles, therefore everywhere collected the material trims method (thank seniors research)
    The hope has the help to everybody!

First, we greatly use Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% (its software interior bring own hypothesized light with the Jinshan knight-errant drive) the hypothesized light to drive software, if installs above several kind of software meets the computer prompt software conflict makes a mistake or installs the situation which the midway automatic blue screen is heavy. Its reason has following several points:

(1) before will install Daemon tools or Alcohol 120% but when the later unloading the unloading will not have been complete.

(2) hypothesized software with StarForce procedure conflict (note) if wants normally to install above hypothesized software, after please looks the integrity looks pastes carries on the operation again.

Solution method as follows:

One, Daemon tools completely unloads
    1. Opens in turn starts the button (left under foot) -> -> the control desk -> -> system (if you are XP, if you use classified view, then turns on control desk, chooses on left angle cut classical view) -> -> hardware page -> -> equipment management -> -> ⒈ cScsi and in the RAID controller finds " d347prt scsi controller " or " d346prt scsi controller " (acted according to you before installs the daemon edition);

2. The system equipment finds " pnp bios extension " as soon as passes through the discovery, immediately deletes. If you have not certainly found them, then continues under the step

3. Confirms your system permission display system document opens control desk -> -> folder option -> -> examines the page, operating system document " which protects is checked off the " hideaway, the " hideaway document and folder " supposes for demonstration all documents and folder "
    Now searches your system folder: System plate Windows either WINNTSystem32drivers system plate Windows or WINNTSystemcIosubsys (also was according to before installed edition) for example: After v3.46 version document named d346bus.sys and d346prt.sys v3.47 version document named d347bus.sys and the d347prt.sys discovery deletes if you are the WincNt/2000/XP/2003 system, then opens the registration table editor (method is inputs the regedit carriage return in movement)

4. Finds HKEY_LOC$$AL_MAC$$HINESystemCurrentControlSetServi ces finds " d347bus " and " 347prt " (basis same) deletes. System plate Windows\downloaded under Installations table of contents related Daemon Tools all, please deletes. As well as Windows\Installer under the table of contents MSI form document, please uses the right key to click the MSI document, the choice attribute, the examination abstract information.

5. If the author is: The DAEMON'S HOME document, please deletes, certainly not necessarily only has one this document (generally is two), also possibly can have very many, please patiently searches, inside has inside several folders one has the D-TOOLS graph, deletes this folder. Re- starts your system, once more carries out the installment procedure, possible first to be able to prompt makes a mistake, then again carries out one time, if is unacceptable, again duplicates the thing which above the search lists, if does not have, then examines your equipment management, if discovers has the yellow sighs the number the mark, deletes this item. Must remember is wants to be heavy, first is possibly unacceptable, comes again according to the above step one time, general two were allowed to solve.

Two, Alcohol 120% completely unloads

Step 1
    a. Deletes unnecessary DVD/CD-ROM

b. Deletes SCSI and RAID controller partial correspondence Alcohol 120% actuation SCSI the controller equipment. This equipment name is " A347SCSI SCSI Controller "

c. If has the problem causes this step not to be able to carry on (for example system collapses) from the step 3 starts.

Step 2, if needs re- to install Alcohol 120%, then jumps this step, behind the reason was saying. Turns on the equipment management - system equipment deletes corresponds the Alcohol 120% actuation equipment. This equipment name is " Plug and Play BIOS Extension ".

The step 3, searches the Alcohol 120% actuation document in the Windows\System32\Drivers folder. In order to can see these documents please determine your system already the disposition was " the display system document " (control desk - tool - folder option - examination - display system document) actuates the document is 347bus.sys and a347scsi.sys deletes these two documents.

The step 4, opens the registration table editor looks for (starts - movement - regedit) finds in the HKEY_LOC$$AL_MAC$$HINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Se rvices key with the Alcohol 120% actuation document of the same name clause, deletes these items.

The step 5, re- starts your system. Alcohol 120% was clean on the deletion. If must re- install Alcohol 120%, also carried out the 2nd step, then installed Alcohol 120%, when start could appear the application program error (0x00000005), this mainly was because the driver used the not correct memory address (namely is durable BIOS memory option causes). Again according to the above step, jumps the second step, once more manual unloads, meets emphatically newly installs Alcohol 120%, the question solution.

Three, unloads StarForce

Unloads the StarForce procedure (this step is very important) has it in the StarForce official website is connected procedure download:
    starforce promotion procedure: http://www.star-force.com/support/sfdrvup.zip
    starforce unloading procedure: http://onlinesecurity-on.com/downloads/sfdrvrem.zip

After completely deletes may re- install Deamon tools, cannot again have the situation which the prompt software conflict or the blue screen is heavy, this spot may feel relieved

Net friend supplement:
    Suggests: First uses window to optimize the master cleans up the registration table, when the installment again uses perfectly unloads the XP monitoring installment, when the unloading again to use perfectly to unload carries on the unloading, like this may achieve surefire. In addition: Do not have to drive under situation in hypothesized light which uses (system tray to have chart sign, hypothesized light drives to have mirror image document) unloads, like this is easy to make a mistake. Please first clicks on the right key in the system tray chart sign, clicks on the unloading mirror image document, then clicks on the withdrawal, like this unloads most NOTHING.

(If you konw chinese go to http://game1.ali213.net/showthread.p...0&pagenumber=1)

I'm soooooo confused but I will refrain from writing 27 paragraphs in reply.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

It's a poor translation, bad english, hard to read

Comment

makes perfect sense i think. about what i am still trying to figure that one out.

Comment

Originally Posted by jjaomni
          makes perfect sense i think. about what i am still trying to figure that one out.
          lol, needs someone who is bored to run through it and make it more readable, as it is atm, you gotta read each paragraph 5-6 times to decipher it :P
          No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

I presume "hypothesized light drives " is 'virtual optical drives'

CD

Comment

Oh, I was thinking hypothesized light drives were some sort of new Federation weapon.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I moved this to Off Topic forum. Maybe I misunderstood it, but from what I gather, it doesn't have anything to do with... uh.....
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

looks like a babelfish translation...
                  the integrity unloading hypothesized light drives the method, suggests everybody come
                  I can't guess what this is about though...suggests everybody come where?

I think it was translated from japanese since ali213.net is a japanese website, not that it helps make sense of anything
                  Last edited by estimablesir; 22.11.2005, 22:02.

Comment

Working...
                  X