No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems like Ubisoft isn't gonna stop using Starforce, not any time soon : hxxp://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/561108232/m/2871061083

Comment

Well, I did manage to get the Multiplayer working fine without the CD. I'm not sure if it always did this, but this is the first time I tried. I was never much into the multiplayer anyway. I booted it directly from desktop using X-Fire. Still having problems with single player. Win2k3NodeDisabler, I'l need step-by-step instructions on that. If anybody's willing to PM me, post em here, or whatever, thanks.

I feel sorry for crackers out there, SF is giving me hell! At least I can be content knowing Ubi's games won't be cracked easily.
      My post count is screwed up...

Comment

amazing link

That's an amazing link al1uk!
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Yes, it is. Is anybody willing to give me help on this Win2k3NodeDisabler thing or should I wait for the IDE jammer? Also, will the IDE Jammer be only for the pro version or will it be available for all to use?
          My post count is screwed up...

Comment

Some of them try Starf**k to give more chance...
            AL1UK really nice link... Yes Codemasters and UbiSoft has the
            Contraction for StarForce begin with POP The Two Thrones.

Comment

SCCT works if you take the disk out after its verified. Ive ordered POP:T2T, so can someone check if it works for that. until the ide jammer is released, thats gonna be the only way i play starforce games, im not risking sfn (again).

Comment

I am having the same problem (Cant get SCCT to work) but I have been able to get other Starforce games like X3 to work with DT4. I have unplugged all of my cd drives, both games are using mdf/mds images except Splinter Cell doesn't want to verify and X3 does. When I type in the key it takes about a minute to say "The Disc Key you entered does not correspond to the disc in the drive." Any help would be much appreciated.
                Last edited by Joo52; 09.12.2005, 18:50.

Comment

Try mounting it with Alcohol, DT 3.47 and SFCure+unplugging drives.
                  Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Read another Topic, my method works 100% (but NO on x64
                    OS) http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t702...ing-weird.html

Comment

Does it work on Service Pack 1?

Comment

Just keep pressing retry and move your image to a different virtual drive. It took me 30 tries without SFNightmare now it runs always with drives disconnected of course. Good luck

Comment

Originally Posted by tlove21
                          Just keep pressing retry and move your image to a different virtual drive.
                          This probably won't be reproducable on other machines, it sounds kind of random. Feel free to try though.
                          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

How I got SCCT working with DT4 and SFN

1) I downloaded working DPMs (From Gameburnworld) because I dont know how to make those
                            2) I got SFN (latest version)
                            3) Installed the game - Patched it to version 1.04 (Euro)
                            4) Mounted the downloaded DPMs
                            5) I started SFN, choosed Disable Node, Disable ATA and Disable CH2
                            6) POOF, worked
                            7) Hade problems to get my CDDrivers back but press all things that is on the "on" side and you will get them back like I hade to press Pr.S - Sc.S ON

Comment

Working...
                            X