Appauled!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appauled!!!

After reading the forums for the last half an hour looking for some updates on the x64 version release date I felt myself having to make this post.

I am utterly appauled at all these people complaining! How dare you make forum posts complaining that this feature isnt there yet, that x64 support isnt there yet, and that the GUI isnt any different.

ITS FREE SOFTWARE!!! FREEWARE! Something that there isnt enough of nowadays in the Windows community.
    If someone gave you a free holiday would you complain because the hotel was only a 3* and not a 5*?? I think not!
    If someone gave you a free new car would you complain because it wasnt a luxury sports car??? I think not!

So why complain about a product that many people have spent a lot of their time on developing FOR FREE for our benefit???
    Yes I know they will make some money on the Pro version... BUT HOW MANY OF YOU THAT ARE COMPLAINING HAVE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THAT??!?!?!?!?

I have been using Daemon Tools now for several years and chose to upgrade to Windows XP64 and found out that DT3.47 wouldnt work so I just waited until the new version was out, yeah I have to wait a little longer for the x64 of V4 but heh I don't mind as its free!

Now stop your whining/complaining/moaning and either wait QUIETLY for the features or bog off and use another program!!!

I agree completely.
    People should not complain about the quality of freeware products, although the DT team do accept justified critisism, and always are looking for constructive feedback from the public.

Comment

stop complaining

stop complaining people. it is free.
      d-tools makers do not have to do this at all. we should aplause them not critisize them. =(

Comment

Originally Posted by Starfury
        ...Now stop your whining/complaining/moaning and either wait QUIETLY for the features or bog off and use another program!!!
        That's the truth. Nowadays the are no "other programs"

Comment

*Clapping*

Comment

Hoooray!!! To the Dev-Team!!!

Comment

Hurraaaaaaaaah!!! Yippieee...

Comment

hear hear ...

Comment

Originally Posted by Starfury
                  ITS FREE SOFTWARE!!!
                  Careful - by absolutely no means Daemon-Tools is anyhow connected with free software.
                  The Boardzombie's website.

Comment

i registered and donated money to dt development so i'm entitled to a little rant if this thing gets delayed and delayed and delayed. i'm patient customer, but enough is enough. anyhow, i'm sure the dt team is hard at work on beta testing and collecting donations, just kidding on the last part .

Comment

Whaaa...?? If someone offered me a free trip with a 3* hotel,i would know something is fishy here NOTHING IS FREE these days No but truly,no 5* hotel? Screw them!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X